Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
    only if you have something to give. looking at my team, the only players i have available to him are handcuffs, and brandon lloyd would be on the block if wallace is being considered.
    Llyod's been a major disappointment. Brady loves the TE's and Welker.
    I would be interested in Hunter as a handcuff but I doubt I have anything you could use. You're just stuck with a bunch of RB's you'll never start.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Llyod's been a major disappointment.
      He's not the threat i think everyone was expecting. well, he's a threat, just doesnt get as many looks as everyone thought, considering he can stretch the field with the best.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
        only if you have something to give. looking at my team, the only players i have available to him are handcuffs, and brandon lloyd would be on the block if wallace is being considered.
        you have something to give, you could give me Doug Martin or McFadden or Ridley and replace them with Wallace since you are flexing Martin...OR you could take Wallace and Felix Jones...flex Jones and start Wallace over Lloyd

        It would be a positive for your team to do that deal...the side effect is that it would help me this week but I'm not even playing you this week.

        at least that's how I see it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          you have something to give, you could give me Doug Martin or McFadden or Ridley and replace them with Wallace since you are flexing Martin...OR you could take Wallace and Felix Jones...flex Jones and start Wallace over Lloyd

          It would be a positive for your team to do that deal...the side effect is that it would help me this week but I'm not even playing you this week.

          at least that's how I see it.
          no its not...You think Felix is going to continue to play? of course not. I'm not giving up an RB for a WR.

          Looks like you found the absolute downside to our ****ty league format. we are flex, and can only start 2 WRs....why would i NOT keep 3 RBs?

          it my situation it comes down to the following: felix is garbage, and an injury risk. Demarco might even practice this week....so why would i trade away a starting RB , and essentially lose a roster spot for the rest of the season?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
            no its not...You think Felix is going to continue to play? of course not. I'm not giving up an RB for a WR.

            Looks like you found the absolute downside to our ****ty league format. we are flex, and can only start 2 WRs....why would i NOT keep 3 RBs?

            it my situation it comes down to the following: felix is garbage, and an injury risk. Demarco might even practice this week....so why would i trade away a starting RB , and essentially lose a roster spot for the rest of the season?
            the better question is why would you keep 3rb's instead of trading one of those 3 RB's for a better WR, of course I know Felix Jones isn't going to start for the rest of the year..he's just candy to sweeten the offer.

            you don't HAVE to start 3 RB's ****...and Wallace is better then Martin in my opinion and will be for the rest of the year, also you are starting Llyod who has been god awful.

            you can substantially increase the points you will be scoring each week by taking my trade, at least that's the way I see it...and why wouldn't you want to score more points?

            who cares whether the points are coming from a RB or a WR you already have 2 solid RB in Ridely and McFadden so you are not losing a roster spot...plus you also have Pierre Thomas as well and he's not terrible he's getting goal line carries instead of Ingram.

            I'm just confused because the trade helps you more then it helps me and you are acting like it's crazy, if you don't want to do it that's fine...but not wanting to do it because you have some "need" to have 3 starting RB's is stupid in my opinion, I'd rather have a 15pt receiver in flex then a 8 pt Running back...but the way you are talking it's almost as if you want to score less points just so you can keep 3 running backs....that's your choice I guess.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
              the better question is why would you keep 3rb's instead of trading one of those 3 RB's for a better WR, of course I know Felix Jones isn't going to start for the rest of the year..he's just candy to sweeten the offer.

              you don't HAVE to start 3 RB's ****...and Wallace is better then Martin in my opinion and will be for the rest of the year, also you are starting Llyod who has been god awful.

              you can substantially increase the points you will be scoring each week by taking my trade, at least that's the way I see it...and why wouldn't you want to score more points?

              who cares whether the points are coming from a RB or a WR you already have 2 solid RB in Ridely and McFadden so you are not losing a roster spot...plus you also have Pierre Thomas as well and he's not terrible he's getting goal line carries instead of Ingram.

              I'm just confused because the trade helps you more then it helps me and you are acting like it's crazy, if you don't want to do it that's fine...but not wanting to do it because you have some "need" to have 3 starting RB's is stupid in my opinion, I'd rather have a 15pt receiver in flex then a 8 pt Running back...but the way you are talking it's almost as if you want to score less points just so you can keep 3 running backs....that's your choice I guess.
              Jackson for wallace ?

              Comment


              • sounds good to me, sent the trade offer through.

                Evaluate trade says it's positive for both of us

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                  \.
                  I'd put Ridley on the block for you, but whos my extra chip to put towards getting Wallace? Lloyd? SantanaClause?

                  edit - assuming you throw me another player for roster purposes....
                  Last edited by JPizzack; 10-23-2012, 03:55 PM.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • ahh ok, nevermind.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                      I'd put Ridley on the block for you, but whos my extra chip to put towards getting Wallace? Lloyd? SantanaClause?
                      I didn't try for Ridley because he's your best back right now from points so I didn't think you'd give him up, and your Extra Chip" would be Felix so you can keep your 3RB setup one or two more weeks if you want and also amazingly increase your WR's situation...after he stops playing you'd obviously want to switch to 3WR and 2RB's after the trade most weeks.

                      Wallace is a stud, he's a start every week get 10+pts guy...you don't really deserve an extra chip at all in my opinion, I just don't want Felix on my team cause he's a cowboy.

                      that said I think me and Byron have a deal in the works so now I'm gonna wait for him.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        I didn't try for Ridley because he's your best back right now from points so I didn't think you'd give him up, and your Extra Chip" would be Felix so you can keep your 3RB setup one or two more weeks if you want and also amazingly increase your WR's situation...after he stops playing you'd obviously want to switch to 3WR and 2RB's after the trade most weeks.

                        Wallace is a stud, he's a start every week get 10+pts guy...you don't really deserve an extra chip at all in my opinion, I just don't want Felix on my team cause he's a cowboy.

                        that said I think me and Byron have a deal in the works so now I'm gonna wait for him.
                        I meant did you want an extra from my end to comp...like a 2 for 2 deal....not me.

                        S'all good.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                          I meant did you want an extra from my end to comp...like a 2 for 2 deal....not me.

                          S'all good.
                          If the me and Byron deal falls through (which is unlikely) then I'll do Ridely and Wilson for Wallace and Jones.

                          Comment


                          • wow, this guy must just really hate the eagles, huh?

                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • i doubt anyone remembers, but....one of my favorite bands was a local group called Matchbook Romance, they broke up about 7+ years ago maybe......

                              I just noticed today, that the lead singer is now one of our IT directors. lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                                i doubt anyone remembers, but....one of my favorite bands was a local group called Matchbook Romance, they broke up about 7+ years ago maybe......

                                I just noticed today, that the lead singer is now one of our IT directors. lol
                                Sounds like a really gay emo band.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X