X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    We can always talk politics.....lol
    That's true...we COULD do that...what do you think Pez should we talk politics?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      That's true...we COULD do that...what do you think Pez should we talk politics?
      pssh, not with you losers. me vs. 3 republicans?(tho MH isn't present) what is this? South carolina? scram!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
        pssh, not with you losers. me vs. 3 republicans?(tho MH isn't present) what is this? South carolina? scram!
        I'm more like a Libertarian honestly, and I'm sure Matt will pop in at some point and throw some liberal talking points out then disappear for another 24 hours.

Comment

I'm more like a Libertarian honestly, and I'm sure Matt will pop in at some point and throw some liberal talking points out then disappear for another 24 hours.
          nope, matt says hes done with that stuff on here lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Random sports fact:

Any time the Oregon Ducks play the Oregon State beavers...they compete for the Platypus Trophy.

lmao
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Matt says a lot of things :P

Comment

After reading what he posts about it on fb he should stop talking about it all together. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  After reading what he posts about it on fb he should stop talking about it all together. haha
                  I havent really looked. Then again, it's all bound to stop soon....and then AFTER the election it's going to be a bunch of anti-American stuff I'm sure.

like; "Waaaah!! The electoral process only works when the candidate i voted for wins!! waaaah!!!" you know...that kind of thing. lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Been M.I.A. since THEE Game, work season is coming to a close but we're still PACKED with big construction jobs (cant complain) but how you guys like how my boys been doin?!!??! Canty, Beatty, Boley, oh man I cant wait to toot my own horn.... dual meaning, LOL

The bandwagon is leaving the station, who's gonna hop on???
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Dont worry when im not working your resident liberal will enjoy hopping in the politico discussion

This election is gonna be way too close, too bad my dude Ron Paul went a lil off the deep end. He seemed like the most genuine candidate after Vermin Supreme
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                        Dont worry when im not working your resident liberal will enjoy hopping in the politico discussion

This election is gonna be way too close, too bad my dude Ron Paul went a lil off the deep end. He seemed like the most genuine candidate after Vermin Supreme
                        I would have voted for Vermin Supreme...any dude who where's a boot for a hat is a good dude!

I liked Ron Paul the best as well....unfortunately in my opinion we have two ****ty candidates right now and I have to vote for the one who will cause the least damage, Obama is in my opinion, the worst president this country has ever had (worse then Carter...perhaps there were worse ones 100+ years ago I don't know anything about but that's how it is), so I can't imagine Romney being "that" bad.

Comment

so I can't imagine Romney being "that" bad.
                          i'ts kind of a telling fact that Romney has only ever won 1 election, and now the state that once elected him, now rejects him by nearly a 2-1 margin.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i'ts kind of a telling fact that Romney has only ever won 1 election, and now the state that once elected him, now rejects him by nearly a 2-1 margin.
                            stop feeding me reddit bull****, Pezz, you know I read that all day too...

Ask Morehead how much he hates Romney we have someone in this thread who actually lived with him as his governor that means more then some Liberal websites twisted statistic.
                            Last edited by DavenIII; 10-25-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Mass is more blue than the Giants uniforms...

Comment

stop feeding me reddit bull****, Pezz, you know I read that all day too...

Ask Morehead how much he hates Romney we have someone in this thread who actually lived with him as his representative that means more then some Liberal websites twisted statistic.
                                O-M-G A REAL PERSON!!!! NO ****IN WAY!!!!

1 person's opinion in a place of millions doesn't really hold much weight to me.

And Dezz, are you suggesting that they dont like him because he's republican? well then howd he get elected? oh because sometimes that just happens. it always happens. it's not uncommon. but to suggest that now a large majority doesn't like him, immediately it's because it's large a dem state? wtf is that logic?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X