Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
    hope you long islanders survived....well that your homes survived...

    dezz, im curious if all your bodies will surface....
    ..... looks like a lot of damage down there JP hope all is well with everyone....where I am up here no probs my biggest worry here was he trees around my house they are close and big enought to wreck the house and I don't have a hardhat

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      ..... looks like a lot of damage down there JP hope all is well with everyone....where I am up here no probs my biggest worry here was he trees around my house they are close and big enought to wreck the house and I don't have a hardhat
      Storm skipped right over my county. thank god. we just got some wind damage, and power loss here and there.

      everywhere south of me though, HAMMERED.

      I'm curious about Kase and Dezz. I know matt & amanda got hit too, but he was posting all day on FB, and he lost power....but idk if it was worse than that.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
        Storm skipped right over my county. thank god. we just got some wind damage, and power loss here and there.

        everywhere south of me though, HAMMERED.

        I'm curious about Kase and Dezz. I know matt & amanda got hit too, but he was posting all day on FB, and he lost power....but idk if it was worse than that.
        yeah seen nothing from Dezz...after the power went down for Matt , Amanda and Kase is pretty much the last posts I've seen from them on facebook....I sent a shout out to them no responce as of yet....

        Comment


        • I didn't get hit too bad myself, I hope everyone else is ok though.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            I didn't get hit too bad myself, I hope everyone else is ok though.
            Can't believe how bad the damage is with this storm in NY/NJ.
            I'm sure they will find a way to blame Mitt Romney.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
              I didn't get hit too bad myself, I hope everyone else is ok though.
              not that i should be talking about people's business, but it looks like Kase & his fam didn't fair so well. I know he likely won't be around today or anything, but....I'm thinkin about ya bud. I hope everything works out for ya man.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                not that i should be talking about people's business, but it looks like Kase & his fam didn't fair so well. I know he likely won't be around today or anything, but....I'm thinkin about ya bud. I hope everything works out for ya man.
                Yeah I read his posts on FB. He's had a tough go recently.
                We are all thinking about Kase and his family.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • How's everyone doin?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                    How's everyone doin?
                    The lack of response is troubling.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      The lack of response is troubling.
                      agreed.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • I'm ok still, gas is the real problem, all the stations are out of electric so the pumps aren't running and people are running out of gas for their generators....it's supposed to be cold tonight too I think...

                        lines are miles long for the gas stations that do have power....

                        I've had power at work monday-wensday but we lost power for a while today.

                        Comment


                        • No gas anywhere. I'm glad I'm going out tonight to get some air. I really can't take the fact that everything has gone crazy around here.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            No gas anywhere. I'm glad I'm going out tonight to get some air. I really can't take the fact that everything has gone crazy around here.
                            I see the coverage and just shake my head. I really feel for all my Jersey/NY brotheren.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I see the coverage and just shake my head. I really feel for all my Jersey/NY brotheren.
                              +1 its just terrible ....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                No gas anywhere. I'm glad I'm going out tonight to get some air. I really can't take the fact that everything has gone crazy around here.
                                they need to get generators hocked up to the pumps fcs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X