Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    sucks to see sandy didnt suck all the boring out of here
    nope. still boring.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Comment


      • yea how crazy is that...I actually played Luck in my work leagues yesterday cuz Brady was on a bye
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
          yea how crazy is that...I actually played Luck in my work leagues yesterday cuz Brady was on a bye
          really dont care what the media heads say. Luck is the best rookie qb.

          Comment


          • Michael Boley on Giants failing to stop the run: "It was poor tackling. It’s pretty much what it boils down to."

            Seems to be the theme after every loss. When does is it boil down to scheme and coaching?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              really dont care what the media heads say. Luck is the best rookie qb.
              No question about it. But RGIII is still really good too.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Michael Boley on Giants failing to stop the run: "It was poor tackling. It’s pretty much what it boils down to."

                Seems to be the theme after every loss. When does is it boil down to scheme and coaching?
                ehhh....

                dude our D was gassed yesterday, and Herzlich was garbage. He got burned by anyone put NEAR him...JPP, Osi, and Tuck were by themselves out there man....and Pitt knew it, and just opened the middle ALL day. they didn't even TRY to trick us. our defense just played some seriously ****ty football. In fact, we're lucky to only lose by a few points. We should be fortunate rapistburger didnt try to throw on us all day, because it would have been a blowout. but they didnt need to pass. we let a backup RB look like a HOFer on us.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                  ehhh....

                  dude our D was gassed yesterday, and Herzlich was garbage. He got burned by anyone put NEAR him...JPP, Osi, and Tuck were by themselves out there man....and Pitt knew it, and just opened the middle ALL day. they didn't even TRY to trick us. our defense just played some seriously ****ty football. In fact, we're lucky to only lose by a few points. We should be fortunate rapistburger didnt try to throw on us all day, because it would have been a blowout. but they didnt need to pass. we let a backup RB look like a HOFer on us.
                  Oh I know, Im not trying to put it all on the defense at all. 3 turnovers and a td. They played well until the second half. The offense was atrocious. I love Tom but at some point you have to say ok, Bradshaws not getting it done, DD is not getting it done. Next man up.

                  Comment


                  • Did you go to the game yesterday?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                      Did you go to the game yesterday?
                      Nah, I was outeast cleaning the basement, and cutting up trees and big branches in my neighbors yard and mine. You?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Nah, I was outeast cleaning the basement, and cutting up trees and big branches in my neighbors yard and mine. You?
                        yea my uncle brought me. he owns a window/door/framing company, and vendors give him tickets all the time. i was saying earlier how there were almost as many steelers fans as giatns fan. they were louder about half the time....awful
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Todays the day......

                          Comment


                          • I keep telling myself Obamas going to win so if he does I wont want to blow my brains out as much

                            Comment


                            • unrelated to this particular election.....

                              how is our electoral system so completely ****ed up? Every other democracy in the world has a better way than us. We let local governments choose how to report votes, what machines to use, and decide on certain exceptions(whether polls stay open for lines etc.)....

                              Other places have agencies do it. impartial non-govt agencies. they all use the same machines.

                              for such a great country, we sure do suck at this.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I keep telling myself Obamas going to win so if he does I wont want to blow my brains out as much
                                so you'll just partially blow your brains out? seems equally as messy.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X