Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing Matt gloat reminds me of all the republican idiots in 2004.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      so that was Obama really speaking and saying 47% of the country is free loaders. And I guess that was Obama putting ads out about Jeep in Ohio. I guess that was Obama saying FEMA should be privatized, or I guess those were Obamas quotes about illegal immigrants. This president had this country left to him in a horrid condition and all I hear is he takes no accountability. Mitts own statements get him killed and its Obamas spin team that did it.

And complaining about spin teams is a joke anyway when The republicans were just as basic not worse.

And when it comes to talking **** to you personally, it's always a game. Typically a game I win
      Fortunately, I will not be effected by this election. I won't have to pay back all those trillions. That goes on you and little Morehead Meyerbud. Poor little guy will be burdened by debt before he's born.
      If Ryan's plan would have been put into law, I would have been required to sacrifice some of my social security and Medicare so you and my namesake could be protected. Thanks for being willing to sacrifice for me Matt.

Sounds like I win that one Matt. ......... Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Maybe now that the election is over the media will start paying attention to Libya and how bad fima is doing in the relief of Sandy. The double standard is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Seeing Matt gloat reminds me of all the republican idiots in 2004.
          hearing DeZ talk politics reminds me of a man talking about women's health
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

hearing DeZ talk politics reminds me of a man talking about women's health
            Was that one of your war on women talking points??

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Was that one of your war on women talking points??
              No I actually wasn't running for anything so I didn't really have talking points.

I just like to bring it up because it shows how bat **** crazy your party actually is. Just remember that when I rape you and you bare our child, it's what god wanted
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

No I actually wasn't running for anything so I didn't really have talking points.

I just like to bring it up because it shows how bat **** crazy your party actually is. Just remember that when I rape you and you bare our child, it's what god wanted
                Do you really believe Romney would have tried to overturn Roe vs Wade? Really? This crap is so trivial to the real problems going on in this country.

I should of said to your previous post Hearing you talking politics reminds me of Obama talking about passing a budget.

Comment

Its not "the party". Its the nuts in "the party". The base of the GOP ****ed up this election. They are like the Dems were in the 70's and 80's. The nuts in that party created guys like George Mcgovern and Walter Mondale.
                  In this case we actually had a socially moderate and a guy with a moderate temperment, bu the Dems framed his as something he's not. Romney did a poor job of defending himself. To be honest, one of the problems with Romney is that his religion teaches humility. He will never tell you of the kindness he's always lived his life with. He's actually a very fine man.

Comment

• that's all I heard from most women I know, he wants to take my choice away, he wants me to be a lesser citizen....he never wanted either of those things...socially he was quite moderate...but no one on the left knows that because they believed the propaganda, left and right...both sides are sheep, it's terrible, but it is what it is, when we eventually lose control of the situation here we will have no one to blame but ourselves...we had the ability to fix things for the better through the democratic process and we choose to ignore it and just vote for the "cool guy"

this is the point where I have finally recognized that the President really isn't elected due to policy...it is pure and simple a popularity contest...the majority of America clearly does not care about what a presidential candidate stands for, they only care if he's "cool" it's like the majority of America is still in High School.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      that's all I heard from most women I know, he wants to take my choice away, he wants me to be a lesser citizen....he never wanted either of those things...socially he was quite moderate...but no one on the left knows that because they believed the propaganda, left and right...both sides are sheep, it's terrible, but it is what it is, when we eventually lose control of the situation here we will have no one to blame but ourselves...we had the ability to fix things for the better through the democratic process and we choose to ignore it and just vote for the "cool guy"

this is the point where I have finally recognized that the President really isn't elected due to policy...it is pure and simple a popularity contest...the majority of America clearly does not care about what a presidential candidate stands for, they only care if he's "cool" it's like the majority of America is still in High School.
                      The Dems did a good job of scaring women regarding that. It actually might have been the difference. I blame Rick Santorum for that.
                      Roe will never be overturned no matter who the President is. All the politicians know this but it works on some foolish women voters.

Comment

• Let's switch this debate to something more important. I sure am glad that we used a first rd pick for 17 Carries in the first half of the season. Discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Roe will never be overturned no matter who the President is. All the politicians know this but it works on some foolish women voters.
                          I said that to every single women/girl that repeated that talking point, doesn't matter, once they talked about their "choice" their brains literally shut down, there was no convincing them that it couldn't happen...it's like logic ceased to exist in their worlds once that topic was brought up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                            Let's switch this debate to something more important. I sure am glad that we used a first rd pick for 17 Carries in the first half of the season. Discuss.
                            dudes been an absolute beast on Kick returns Lawl, in terms of field position and total yardage he's actually been doing pretty well.

just looked it up, David Wilson is responsible for 923 Yards this year so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                              dudes been an absolute beast on Kick returns Lawl, in terms of field position and total yardage he's actually been doing pretty well.just looked it up, David Wilson is responsible for 923 Yards this year so far.
                              No kick returner is worth a first round pick. He hasn't even housed one. David Wilson's production could have been matched by a 5th round pick on Chris Rainey

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                No kick returner is worth a first round pick. He hasn't even housed one. David Wilson's production could have been matched by a 5th round pick on Chris Rainey
                                You dont believe hes just going to be returning kicks his whole career, do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X