Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You dont believe hes just going to be returning kicks his whole career, do you?
    first round running backs are supposed to produce on offense immediately. Rbs have the shortest careers and half a year of producing on offense is already gone from his career. It truly is a shame that we wasted a first round pick.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      first round running backs are supposed to produce on offense immediately. Rbs have the shortest careers and half a year of producing on offense is already gone from his career. It truly is a shame that we wasted a first round pick.
      Listening to Dez talk politics is like listening to lawl talk about Wilson lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

      Comment


      • heh guys long time no talk.. hope everyone is ok after that hurricane

        and hows MH? have they took away all his sharp objects, shoe strings and belts? first Eli goes 10 for 24 than Obama gets another 4 years.. keep your chin up dude!

        take care
        Bandy

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          Listening to Dez talk politics is like listening to lawl talk about Wilson lol
          This is the worst thing you have ever said to me

          Comment


          • a friend of mine still with out power fb status

            "
            Today, I was reduced to jacking it by candlelight to a Burlington coat factory catalogue...stop complaining that Obama won and put yourself in my shoes"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
              kinda contradicting
              Sorry, was late last night and I didn't put it in words well. What I mean is, i didn't like either candidate. I didn't think our best chance as a nation rested with them.

              But that's how it works. Who ever has the most money behind them, backing by the right people, pushing the right agenda etc... They are the ones who get in. I feel like there are people who want what's best for the country. but unfortunately there are MORE who will just buy into what they think will benefit themselves. I see this happening more and more these days. Regardless of which side. That's the sad part of democracy imo.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                heh guys long time no talk.. hope everyone is ok after that hurricane

                and hows MH? have they took away all his sharp objects, shoe strings and belts? first Eli goes 10 for 24 than Obama gets another 4 years.. keep your chin up dude!

                take care
                Bandy
                You get lost in the woods or something? where the hell have you been?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                  Listening to Dez talk politics is like listening to lawl talk about Wilson lol
                  lmao
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                    take care
                    Bandy
                    wtf! hit and run?!?!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      a friend of mine still with out power fb status

                      "
                      Today, I was reduced to jacking it by candlelight to a Burlington coat factory catalogue...stop complaining that Obama won and put yourself in my shoes"
                      that actually sounds very romantic -___-
                      lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                        Sorry, was late last night and I didn't put it in words well. What I mean is, i didn't like either candidate. I didn't think our best chance as a nation rested with them.

                        But that's how it works. Who ever has the most money behind them, backing by the right people, pushing the right agenda etc... They are the ones who get in. I feel like there are people who want what's best for the country. but unfortunately there are MORE who will just buy into what they think will benefit themselves. I see this happening more and more these days. Regardless of which side. That's the sad part of democracy imo.
                        You do realize that Romney had the better financial backing right? What was it, $800M....

                        I spent nothing, and I'm not the president either
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Payton Manning really is incredible.....That is all.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Payton Manning really is incredible.....That is all.
                            Dude acquires 21 Papa Johns franchise locations a week before they legalize maryjane in Colorado......yea, i'd say he's pretty incredible. wins at life, perhaps?
                            Last edited by JPizzack; 11-07-2012, 01:19 PM.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                              You do realize that Romney had the better financial backing right? What was it, $800M....

                              I spent nothing, and I'm not the president either
                              The Obama campaign spent over a billion dollars. Far more than any campaign in world history.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                The Obama campaign spent over a billion dollars. Far more than any campaign in world history.
                                hmm....not quite sure about that. Even Fox News said that Romney spent almost $100M more than the Obama campaign. Unless of cuorse youre talking over 2 elections.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X