This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
    hmm....not quite sure about that. Even Fox News said that Romney spent almost $100M more than the Obama campaign. Unless of cuorse youre talking over 2 elections.
    Well i know between the both of them they spent nearly 2 billion.....

Comment

Dude acquires 21 Papa Johns franchise locations a week before they legalize maryjane in Colorado......yea, i'd say he's pretty incredible. wins at life, perhaps?
      He did?? what a lucky bastad. Im not sure how I feel about the legalizing weed thing. Love the stuff personally but Ill be the first to admit it turns you into a lazy *** zombie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Well i know between the both of them they spent nearly 2 billion.....
        Well, at some time at around 11:30ish last night, I flipped to Fox News, ya know, for the comedy....lol, and anyway, one of the female analysts brings up something along the lines of "Well, now that this is over, the Republican party knows that Governor Romney had spent $90 Millions more than Predient Obama's campaign.....they are going to soon be asking where all that money went..." (Paraphrasing)
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hmm....not quite sure about that. Even Fox News said that Romney spent almost $100M more than the Obama campaign. Unless of cuorse youre talking over 2 elections.
          here's a report from about 3 weeks ago.
          http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

He did?? what a lucky bastad. Im not sure how I feel about the legalizing weed thing. Love the stuff personally but Ill be the first to admit it turns you into a lazy *** zombie.
            haha. well, I wouldn't be overly concerned. I'm not quite sure there's going to be some sort of massive increase of people taking up a new hobby lol. There's really no way to gauge how much income it would generate until they do it. But between business income tax for what i assume to be some new companies, and sales tax, something is better than nothing. I smoke only ocassionally, but I'm an advocate for legalization due to the above reasons.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well, at some time at around 11:30ish last night, I flipped to Fox News, ya know, for the comedy....lol, and anyway, one of the female analysts brings up something along the lines of "Well, now that this is over, the Republican party knows that Governor Romney had spent $90 Millions more than Predient Obama's campaign.....they are going to soon be asking where all that money went..." (Paraphrasing)
              Megan Kelly? Shes hot.

Comment

Megan Kelly? Shes hot.
                no idea....but im not shocked if you knew exactly who i was talking about. Sad, Dezz.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

no idea....but im not shocked if you knew exactly who i was talking about. Sad, Dezz.....
                  Brilliant, well educated, beautiful, articulate, reasonable. (and she's a successful attorney)
                  Yes....Megen Kelly has it all.

Comment

• I dont remember who it was. blonde, yes...but i have no idea. not relevant to conversation lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Her face is kind of busted

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        Her face is kind of busted
                        what's wrong with her mouth??
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I dont remember who it was. blonde, yes...but i have no idea. not relevant to conversation lol
                          It was Megan Kelly. I watched Fox all night. They had by far the best coverage. Actually called most of the Obama states before anyone else.

Comment

• And she's 42 with 2 kids as well.

Comment

what's wrong with her mouth??
                              It seems like her nose is too long. not long like pinocchio but long like it goes too far down her face

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                Her face is kind of busted
                                "whaaaaaa?"
                                Youre crazy. Shes getting a little older but she still looks good to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X