• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost power - Awesome! .. sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      I lost power - Awesome! .. sigh.
      My power just cut out for a sec a few mins ago...odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        Obama will do more of the same, he will spend too much of our money where it makes has effect on the country, he will continue to raise taxes on Middle Income families...he will still help "his" rich buddies, and nothing of any substance will get done, out national debt in 2016 should be around 22 trillion (it's 16 now and was 10 before he took office)

thank goodness the republicans still have the congress so they can still stop most of his more aggressively destructive policies.
        I think you got it backwards my friend but hey that was your vote not knocking it.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• GUESSS WHOOOOO BIIITCHESSSSSSS!!!!!

(Always Sunny? anyone?)
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I don't think I have it backwards...I think you have fallen prey to propaganda, that said it's over now, you'll find out you who Obama really during the next 4 years....some of us just take a little longer to see the truth.

It's kinda funny, everyone I know at work who voted for him keep saying the same thing, "now that he doesn't have to worry about re-election he can get things done" people still believe after his 4 years of complete and utter incompetence as a president that it was "Bush's fault" or that "the republican's blocked him" or that "He needed to compromise because he needs a second term"

you guys can make sooo many excuses for your guy...ever think that maybe he's just not fit to be running the country? nope never...that never even enters your thought process, well maybe after 4 more years of him doing nothing but spending money on bankrupt companies and giving it to his friends in green industries and the unions while nothing gets accomplished (most of all Jobs won't be created) you will see or you will ignore it I guess...who knows I don't care, because enough people will notice.

I suppose it sucks to be ahead of the curve I have to sit here knowing 100% for certain that Obama is in WAY over his head while he has a small majority of America still convinced he has a clue about what he's doing, I seriously can't believe how forgiving and delusional American voters are...it's really shocking...that's the scary part about his re-election...not that he's going to hurt the country more (which he is) but that people are so uninformed that they don't know that...that's the scary part.
            Last edited by DavenIII; 11-08-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Giants offense needs a shot in the arm and Browns the one to do it. I hope TC stops being so stubborn. Bradshaw didnt practice yesterday and most likely wont today.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Giants offense needs a shot in the arm and Browns the one to do it. I hope TC stops being so stubborn. Bradshaw didnt practice yesterday and most likely wont today.
                I think theyll be on a mission this week....the team as a whole....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                  I think theyll be on a mission this week....the team as a whole....
                  I expect them to be on a mission every week.
                  And I expect our opponents to be on a mission to stop us.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I expect them to be on a mission every week.
                    And I expect our opponents to be on a mission to stop us.
                    generic statement is generic.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

generic statement is generic.
                      Well what does it mean to say that they will be "on a mission"?
                      Are you saying they will try harder this week?
                      I'm just not sure what your point is.

Comment

Well what does it mean to say that they will be "on a mission"?
                        Are you saying they will try harder this week?
                        I'm just not sure what your point is.
                        yea it means we sucked last week, and they have something to prove this week, cuz they have to get their **** together.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yea it means we sucked last week, and they have something to prove this week, cuz they have to get their **** together.
                          I admit that I'm in a particularly disagreeable mood these days but I just don't know what this means.
                          Being "on a mission" means you sucked the week before?
                          I would say that "being on a mission" means squat in the NFL. Everybody is on a friggin mission. Now do you have any actual reasons they might play better?

Comment

I admit that I'm in a particularly disagreeable mood these days but I just don't know what this means.
                            Being "on a mission" means you sucked the week before?
                            I would say that "being on a mission" means squat in the NFL. Everybody is on a friggin mission. Now do you have any actual reasons they might play better?
                            I'm not even going to talk to you today.....if you dont know what it's like to play with some sort of chip on your shoulder, than its obvious to me that youve only played golf in your life.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm not even going to talk to you today.....if you dont know what it's like to play with some sort of chip on your shoulder, than its obvious to me that youve only played golf in your life.
                              Oh my God you're a friggin idiot.

Comment

Oh my God you're a friggin idiot.
                                oh, so that's how we're playing today?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X