X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohhhh you twoo

Comment

• ill be back in a bit. going to go wait on line for gas for a few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
        I'm not even going to talk to you today.....if you dont know what it's like to play with some sort of chip on your shoulder, than its obvious to me that youve only played golf in your life.
        you should be playing with a chip on your shoulder all the time, the loss shouldn't put it there, it should already be there pezzy

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          you should be playing with a chip on your shoulder all the time, the loss shouldn't put it there, it should already be there pezzy
          yea well...thats not the way it works Daven. ask coaches, pros, former pros....there's a difference between going out and playing, and going out and playing with fire. if you think athletes always give 110%, youre fooling yourself.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

yea well...thats not the way it works Daven. ask coaches, pros, former pros....there's a difference between going out and playing, and going out and playing with fire. if you think athletes always give 110%, youre fooling yourself.
            Thats right JP a lot of things can affect a teams/players motivation... Its unrealistic to think otherwise they are human...everybody needs a kick in the *** once in awhile or a wake up call I agree I think they bonce back this week play a better game then last week......if they don't they suck

Comment

Its not the effort, its the execution. I expect athletes that get paid millions to play a game should perform 110% all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Its not the effort, its the execution. I expect athletes that get paid millions to play a game should perform 110% all the time
                you always say that....broken record.

We couldn't even tackle last week. You know what that is? lack of effort. We made a backup RB look like a future hall of famer.

Now, on offense, that's lack of execution. Unless youre Bradshaw, in which case you dont even have the ability....

our O-line could have been having career days, and we wouldnt have known. lol
                Last edited by JPizzack; 11-08-2012, 01:42 PM.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I expect athletes that get paid millions to play a game should perform 110% all the time
                  expectations don't equate to reality. and to think so is pretty ridiculous. as a realist, i understand we're not going to win every week. But fans always EXPECT their players to go out and win.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

expectations don't equate to reality. and to think so is pretty ridiculous. as a realist, i understand we're not going to win every week. But fans always EXPECT their players to go out and win.
                    Right...So a road game in Cincy is far more motivating than a home game, in front of fans who have been devastated by a Hurricane, against the Steelers,
                    There are only 16 games. The effort and "shoulder chip" shouldn't vary. Its not like its baseball.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Right...So a road game in Cincy is far more motivating than a home game, in front of fans who have been devastated by a Hurricane, against the Steelers,There are only 16 games. The effort and "shoulder chip" shouldn't vary. Its not like its baseball.
                      It shouldn't, but it does.

Comment

you always say that....broken record.

We couldn't even tackle last week. You know what that is? lack of effort. We made a backup RB look like a future hall of famer.

Now, on offense, that's lack of execution. Unless youre Bradshaw, in which case you dont even have the ability....

our O-line could have been having career days, and we wouldnt have known. lol
                        lol so does TC. If our guys are there to make a tackle and dont, its execution.

Comment

lol so does TC. If our guys are there to make a tackle and dont, its execution.
                          quoting "execution" is a super generic defense mechanism for coaches.....do you thnk Coughlin was going to say "Yea, well....Herzlich started today for Blackburn....but he couldn't tackle worth ****....so..."
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yeah its like the giants are the best team in the universe and as long as they execute they're going to win....and also its like that rule doesn't apply to apposing teams....like they are not out there trying to do the same things, one being win the game... off days and poor performances are going to happen.... none of us like it ! Like you say, we are not going to win every game or be SB champs every year....sure the money they make should be enough motivation to play 110 % still doesn't always equate to wins......lets get real ! Obama won and the world is coming to an end..... and the Giants sucked last week and lost....

Comment

quoting "execution" is a super generic defense mechanism for coaches.....do you thnk Coughlin was going to say "Yea, well....Herzlich started today for Blackburn....but he couldn't tackle worth ****....so..."
                              It doesnt mean hes not trying his hardest man. Do you really think he wasnt trying to get that stop in the backfield by the goal line? He just completely flubbed up. Given some time I think he can be really good.

Comment

It doesnt mean hes not trying his hardest man. Do you really think he wasnt trying to get that stop in the backfield by the goal line? He just completely flubbed up. Given some time I think he can be really good.
                                I'm not talking about him specifically...i just named one player that i thought played like ***. lol

my point still stands though. Tuck Osi and JPP turned in a good performance on the line....everyone behind them looked like they forgot how to play.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X