Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Right...So a road game in Cincy is far more motivating than a home game, in front of fans who have been devastated by a Hurricane, against the Steelers,
    There are only 16 games. The effort and "shoulder chip" shouldn't vary. Its not like its baseball.
    you don't think that storm had a effect on the players ? you don't think they felt bad about losing in the face of it.....they didn't come through man... and putting it on their backs to get a win for the devastated is a little bit much.....its like you think they didn't try ....



    time to snap out of it and move the **** on !!!!
    Last edited by byron; 11-08-2012, 01:11 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      you don't think that storm had a effect on the players ? you don't think they felt bad about losing in the face of it.....they didn't come through man... and putting it on their backs to get a win for the devastated is a little bit much.....its like you think they didn't try ....



      time to snap out of it and move the **** on !!!!
      I think his point is that Pezz is saying they weren't motivated enough...if a home game infront of fans that were devastated by Sandy wasn't enough motivation how could they possibly feel more motivated this week playing at Cincy...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        I think his point is that **** is saying they weren't motivated enough...if a home game infront of fans that were devastated by Sandy wasn't enough motivation how could they possibly feel more motivated this week playing at Cincy...
        cuz they sucked, and know it.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by byron View Post
          you don't think that storm had a effect on the players ? you don't think they felt bad about losing in the face of it.....they didn't come through man... and putting it on their backs to get a win for the devastated is a little bit much.....its like you think they didn't try ....



          time to snap out of it and move the **** on !!!!
          What's with you guys putting words in my mouth? I never said that at all. My point is that they WERE motivated to play. They were highly motivated. And they played just as crappy as they have the previous two weeks. The difference is that they were playing a good team and didn't get away with it like they did against Wash. and Dallas.
          But I'm sure the thought of those dreaded Bengal Stripes will put a fire in their bellies!

          We are supposed to believe that on a road game at Cincy they are going to be ever MORE motivated?
          I don't get your point here Byron.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            I think his point is that Pezz is saying they weren't motivated enough...if a home game infront of fans that were devastated by Sandy wasn't enough motivation how could they possibly feel more motivated this week playing at Cincy...
            you know what I find it hard to think they weren't motivated.... of coarse they wanted to win so didn't PITT....I guess all the ****ing pissing and moaning around here for the last month has worn on me "that on me ".....my sincere apologies to MH and you all for my poor reading comprehension....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              What's with you guys putting words in my mouth? I never said that at all. My point is that they WERE motivated to play. They were highly motivated. And they played just as crappy as they have the previous two weeks. The difference is that they were playing a good team and didn't get away with it like they did against Wash. and Dallas.
              But I'm sure the thought of those dreaded Bengal Stripes will put a fire in their bellies!

              We are supposed to believe that on a road game at Cincy they are going to be ever MORE motivated?
              I don't get your point here Byron.
              my bad... my point here is I think they will come out and play better this week call that what you want to I am not going into the game thinking they are going to lose but rather hoping they will win.... Sorry I'll say no more ...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                you know what I find it hard to think they weren't motivated.... of coarse they wanted to win so didn't PITT....I guess all the ****ing pissing and moaning around here for the last month has worn on me "that on me ".....my sincere apologies to MH and you all for my poor reading comprehension....
                I'm a bad man to be around right now Byron. I won't be in a better mood until the mid term elections in 2014.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by byron View Post
                  my bad... my point here is I think they will come out and play better this week call that what you want to I am not going into the game thinking they are going to lose but rather hoping they will win.... Sorry I'll say no more ...
                  this was my point originally, i dont know why I was jumped on for it, lol.

                  besides MH being an *******, that is...
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                    this was my point originally, i dont know why I was jumped on for it, lol.

                    besides MH being an *******, that is...
                    I didn't jump on anyone. I said that I didn't understand your point. The first personal insult came from you.
                    And then you did a crappy job of explaining how they would be more motivated at a road game in Cincy then a home game with the conditions on the ground in the area.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I'm a bad man to be around right now Byron. I won't be in a better mood until the mid term elections in 2014.
                      nah your not a bad man we all have our bad days /moods I guess today we'll just have to be bad together......

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by byron View Post
                        nah your not a bad man we all have our bad days /moods I guess today we'll just have to be bad together......
                        Combine the election result to a few dopes gloating like its a sporting event and I'm no one anyone wants to be around. I will kill before the month is out.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Combine the election result to a few dopes gloating like its a sporting event and I'm no one anyone wants to be around. I will kill before the month is out.
                          Self-incriminating typically isn't a great idea.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                            this was my point originally, i dont know why I was jumped on for it, lol.

                            besides MH being an *******, that is...
                            I guess we are all just trying to figure out what ales our boys lately...putting it in one coach or on one player is just plain ludacris... imho...and I've done it in the past myself.....the whole team needs to step it up players and coaches alike.....So I will say this and let it go.... exicution sucked last week iin all areas alone with the game plan....PF can shove that soft D he plays up his frigin *** and KG needs to come up with a short pass game....I'm done, moving on , outta here no more posting till after this weeks game ....have a great weekend everyone ...Go Giants !!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Execution. It might be a generic term, might be general, but thats what it all comes down too.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                KG needs to come up with a short pass game
                                NOOOOOO ****!!!! lmao

                                i had people at the game laughing at me....cuz before the plays, I'd be like "3rd and 8?!?! BRADSHAW!! DRAW UP THE MIDDLE!!!!"

                                aaaaaand thats the play they'd run.like 15 ****ing times. there was one drive where we did it all but once on 7 plays.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X