Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
    Matt's a smart guy, he's better at this **** than I am....but Matt's not here right now, is he?
    I beg to differ, Matt is irrational, you are rational, you are far better at this then Matt is...more knowledgeable as well in my opinion.

    he just has a thicker skin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
      If you think he does it for any other reason than to grind your gears, youre wrong. lol

      Matt's a smart guy, he's better at this **** than I am....but Matt's not here right now, is he? lol

      I just don't want to do it anymore, and I encourage you all to do the same. Regardless of where we live, what we believe, there's really only one reason we all came to this forum. Because we're Giants fans....
      I just don't like it anymore. It's bad enough we're a country divided on issues....I don't see the point of doing it here also.
      I don't think less of people because they disagree with me on politics at all. My two step-daughters disagree with me on a lot when it comes to politics. We have very intense debates about politics and love and respect each other for our knowledge of the issues of the day.
      Some folks think arguing involves some disapproval of each other. i don't. Its two sides of the same coin. To me there are two kinds of people in this case. Those who give a **** and take the time to educate themselves, and those who don't.

      now as far as Matt's behavior is concerned. That was totally classless. And I told him on Facebook. Its not a game. Its the future of the country.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Some folks think arguing involves some disapproval of each other. i don't. Its two sides of the same coin. To me there are two kinds of people in this case. Those who give a **** and take the time to educate themselves, and those who don't.
        This...soo much this!

        My sister is very much a liberal and we argue about politics every time I get to see her at some point we will end up having an argument over politics...It's actually refreshing...It's nice to see what an intelligent educated person opinions are when they differ from my own.

        and to your point that me and Morehead always agree on this Jpezz...you are incorrect, me and Morehead do not always agree when it comes to political beliefs...so much so that he genuinely likes Romney...he thinks he was a good candidate, I don't, I think he was a crappy candidate and I'm upset with the Republican party for not finding someone better to run.

        that said what we do agree on is that 4 more years of Obama's spending is as close to a death sentence as you can get for our nations economy.

        Comment


        • Regardless, I don't want to continue these discussions any longer. I understand your POVs....and I don't wanna debate them day in, day out....it's tiring to me. I'm not like you guys in that respect.

          As for Matt, he's not here to defend himself, I'm sorry I brought it up...lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
            Regardless, I don't want to continue these discussions any longer. I understand your POVs....and I don't wanna debate them day in, day out....it's tiring to me. I'm not like you guys in that respect.

            As for Matt, he's not here to defend himself, I'm sorry I brought it up...lol
            Well everybody is different. You are like my wife in this respect. A few months ago, my girls were over for dinner and the three of us started a heated debate at the table, my wife and my son-in-law went into the kitchen and talked about less weighty stuff. Those two hate arguing. My girls and I love it.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Well everybody is different. You are like my wife in this respect. A few months ago, my girls were over for dinner and the three of us started a heated debate at the table, my wife and my son-in-law went into the kitchen and talked about less weighty stuff. Those two hate arguing. My girls and I love it.
              lol.....contrary to popular belief, i don't LIKE being angry.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                lol.....contrary to popular belief, i don't LIKE being angry.
                It's very rare that I get angry during an argument, generally I'm more "interested" then angry, I'm honestly just trying to understand the other point of view the vast majority of the time.

                Comment


                • You guys think this is Perrys last year here? He had some offers this past offseason.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                    It's very rare that I get angry during an argument, generally I'm more "interested" then angry, I'm honestly just trying to understand the other point of view the vast majority of the time.
                    I dont get angry in discussions. I try and keep it as logical as possible.
                    Arguments, I tend to shoot from the hip, I get angry...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      You guys think this is Perrys last year here? He had some offers this past offseason.
                      maybe....but ever since the Sheridan debacle, I get nervous about the DC job. lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                        maybe....but ever since the Sheridan debacle, I get nervous about the DC job. lol
                        We have been just as bad as 09 man, look at the numbers....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I dont get angry in discussions. I try and keep it as logical as possible.
                          Arguments, I tend to shoot from the hip, I get angry...
                          Well what I consider discussions nearly everyone I know considers an argument so I'm saying argument because that's what people recognize discussions as.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                            Well what I consider discussions nearly everyone I know considers an argument so I'm saying argument because that's what people recognize discussions as.
                            lol, when ppl call you an idiot, it's typically no longer a discussion.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                              maybe....but ever since the Sheridan debacle, I get nervous about the DC job. lol
                              We need a Ryan type that uses a 4-3. We need an aggressive dc.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                                lol, when ppl call you an idiot, it's typically no longer a discussion.
                                Asserting that someone is uninformed and calling them an idiot are completely separate and unrelated things

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X