X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
    thats very true....

i didnt play you this week, i played Kase. Do you mean the next 2 weeks??
    Yes.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lol, we're playing some of the worst football i've seen from the Giants in the past 10 years....meaning, in my recent memory...
      Couldnt even stomach the 4th quarter. The last time I turned off a game in the 4th was against the Vikings. Wow that was 09?? I always think that game was played in 07 for some reason.

Comment

• Wow. I know too many ppl that have taken off today because of COD. Same game every year. So over rated.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Couldnt even stomach the 4th quarter. The last time I turned off a game in the 4th was against the Vikings. Wow that was 09?? I always think that game was played in 07 for some reason.
          That's because it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            That's because it was.
            There were two really bad games against the Viking both years. threw me off.

Comment

There were two really bad games against the Viking both years. threw me off.
              The 07 game was the legendary " 3 pick 6" game.
              The 09 game was the one we mailed in at the end of the season that Matt and Blondie went to.

Comment

• RB Khalil Bell is working out for the Giants today

Comment

Wow. I know too many ppl that have taken off today because of COD. Same game every year. So over rated.
                  lol, those games are such ****. co-worker made me buy MW2 when that came out, and im like....wow this is fun.....for the first 20 mins... lol

I dont see why ppl consider them so replayable, considering they dont even have new content half the time.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

lol, those games are such ****. co-worker made me buy MW2 when that came out, and im like....wow this is fun.....for the first 20 mins... lol

I dont see why ppl consider them so replayable, considering they dont even have new content half the time.
                    I loved the first ones. They were ww2 era. Really it was the first great shooter since golden eye. But now its the same damn game over and over. I enjoy mp cause i love talking ****lol but yea, mehhhh. I know moreheads pretty excited about it.

Comment

I loved the first ones. They were ww2 era. Really it was the first great shooter since golden eye. But now its the same damn game over and over. I enjoy mp cause i love talking ****lol but yea, mehhhh. I know moreheads pretty excited about it.
                      lol, i can imagine Morehead reading these posts right now...

"goddamn these stupid kids and their video games!! Get a job you ****ing hippies!!" ....or something.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I swear i'm never going to get over how terrible that David Wilson pick was

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          I swear i'm never going to get over how terrible that David Wilson pick was
                          Yea.....we know. Lawl Island must be a lonely place.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                            I swear i'm never going to get over how terrible that David Wilson pick was
                            Dont get mad at him. Get mad at TC and Gilbride for not playing him. It looks like hell be seeing a few more reps with the way things are looking with Bradshaw.

Comment

COD, MW2, ......I have no idea what any of this is.
                              Could you guys use actual words? Or is that too tough for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                COD, MW2, ......I have no idea what any of this is.
                                Could you guys use actual words? Or is that too tough for you?
                                they are abbreviations for video games.

Call of Duty

MW2 is I think Modern Warfare 2

Comment

Working...
                                X