• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    they are abbreviations for video games.

Call of Duty

MW2 is I think Modern Warfare 2
    I thought it was Cash On Delivery.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• "It's not like everything is just the players. Sometimes coaches make bad calls and bad decisions themselves." - From Osi Umenyiora

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        "It's not like everything is just the players. Sometimes coaches make bad calls and bad decisions themselves." - From Osi Umenyiora
        yeah he's right...I read somewhere yesterday TC said he sets the game plan and doesn't deviate from it very often...The stubbornness we all here about when it comes to TC is the one thing that turns me off about him...There a fine line between being persistent with plays/game plans and such ....and being stupid stubborn about things ....We have this slump/slide what seems to me every damn year... something is going on and I don't claim to know what it is.... but we have zero short pass game and what seems to be no faith in the run game and they don't trust the rooks....this staff runs a complicated system by all accounts on both sides of the ball....and right now it ain't working......change it the hell up, simplify,but get something working.....I don't care who's right who's wrong who sucks or who don't... win football games or die trying is all I care about ....if that means stop being stubborn then that's what i want to see......I've said it many times I don't care for TC's style/ and the way he comes across never have probably never will.....I actually believe he could be even greater as a coach if the seemingly stubborn streak wasn't there....Maybe none of the teams problems is on TC and staff...but I'm just not buying it to me everything is off including the game plans ....enought of the rocket sience attack!!!! .... anyhow thats enought from me we..... we'll see how they do against GB

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          yeah he's right...I read somewhere yesterday TC said he sets the game plan and doesn't deviate from it very often...The stubbornness we all here about when it comes to TC is the one thing that turns me off about him...There a fine line between being persistent with plays/game plans and such ....and being stupid stubborn about things ....We have this slump/slide what seems to me every damn year... something is going on and I don't claim to know what it is.... but we have zero short pass game and what seems to be no faith in the run game and they don't trust the rooks....this staff runs a complicated system by all accounts on both sides of the ball....and right now it ain't working......change it the hell up, simplify,but get something working.....I don't care who's right who's wrong who sucks or who don't... win football games or die trying is all I care about ....if that means stop being stubborn then that's what i want to see......I've said it many times I don't care for TC's style/ and the way he comes across never have probably never will.....I actually believe he could be even greater as a coach if the seemingly stubborn streak wasn't there....Maybe none of the teams problems is on TC and staff...but I'm just not buying it to me everything is off including the game plans ....enought of the rocket sience attack!!!! .... anyhow thats enought from me we..... we'll see how they do against GB
          I like his style, have since he got here. However I do not like his stubbornness one bit. But Osi making a comment is a joke. The guy is playing horrible, thats not on the coach.

Comment

I like his style, have since he got here. However I do not like his stubbornness one bit. But Osi making a comment is a joke. The guy is playing horrible, thats not on the coach.
            and here i thought we would go 2 weeks without someone comaplaining about Osi. lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
              and here i thought we would go 2 weeks without someone comaplaining about Osi. lol
              Everyone on defense is playing like **** expect Prince. Browns blowing coverage now as well. Something with Perrys safteys, theyre always blowing coverage.

Comment

• I cant see your sig anymore ****le drizzle

Comment

I cant see your sig anymore ****le drizzle
                  no ****, what do you think i've been complaining about for weeks now? lol

it's because my name is stuck in the filter somehow. notice how it always gets edited into asterisks.

i messaged site admins, Roanoke brought it to the attention of the IT guys, and they have literally no idea why. it's such bullsh*t
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

no ****, what do you think i've been complaining about for weeks now? lol

it's because my name is stuck in the filter somehow. notice how it always gets edited into asterisks.

i messaged site admins, Roanoke brought it to the attention of the IT guys, and they have literally no idea why. it's such bullsh*t
                    You dont have to save to sig in order to post it now. Just copy it and put it in the sig thing. It looks like a normal post.

Comment

yeah I guess it hard for me to separate his style form his stubborn streak....you have to be able to bend a little maybe admit the game plans need to be tweaked when things aren't working ...He may well be making adjustments and I could be soaking wet but if he is its hard to see them ....As far as Osi goes I was only agreeing with the statement nothing more nothing less....And by the way I'm pulling for TC and hope he get things figured out and gets these guys playing good football....other wise what have we got ?

I'll add this Dezz I really shouldn't be judging TC , its just right and I've never even met the man....And really he's probably doing all the things I think he's not to right the ship...I'm just frustrated with this season after season let down ...Probably these players just needed a ****ing break...it happens people get tired ....
                      Last edited by byron; 11-14-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

You dont have to save to sig in order to post it now. Just copy it and put it in the sig thing. It looks like a normal post.
                        Yea, I have it at home, I gotta just paste it off a hosting i suppose.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Best espn commercial ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHZZ5bwASU

lmao

Comment

Yea, I have it at home, I gotta just paste it off a hosting i suppose.
                            Yea man its not liek the old site where you had to save the picture.

Comment

Yea man its not liek the old site where you had to save the picture.
                              I use HTML, but if youre just copying the photo, I'll do that. However I think it's the ****ack on my old photobucket account that ****s everything up. I'll host it elsewhere and give it a try.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ya guys suck lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X