Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you guys doing for the bye week? Im actually gonna stay away from football, I have to work anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      what are you guys doing for the bye week? Im actually gonna stay away from football, I have to work anyway.
      well I'll watch some of the late games maybe but getting fire wood taken care of is priority one....

Comment

• I need Vernon Davis to have a decent game tonight to hold the #1 spot in my work league! I want the playoff bye week BADLY.

Looks like I'll be moving into 3rd place in our league this week

because, essentially what happened: Good always triumphs over evil
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Megatron and Brandon ****ing Gibson Mercedes Lewis tore me up yesterday. Desean jackson and miles austin didnt do ****. Think im going to try and get a good rb for jackson and miles. i have depth at wr.

Comment

• My leagues so tight right now. Theres like 6 team 7-4 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              My leagues so tight right now. Theres like 6 team 7-4 right now.
              thats how the GMB league is right now.

but this week, i'll be moving up, and 2 ppl are moving down, so there will be a little bit more separation.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

My leagues so tight right now. Theres like 6 team 7-4 right now.
                I assume that you're not one of them.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I assume that you're not one of them.
                  Well you just put *** in assume cause youre wroooong.

Comment

I want in to any league where you have a winning record.

Comment

• I remember doing ok until my whole team got hurt in your league the first year. Then the next year i forgot draft day and the team was pretty pathetic, then a rb went down, forgot to find a replacement and lando was none to pleased. lol and you guys are ****ing lunatics. I said Id play when you were looking for one more head, but you picked drizzle cause you were most likely scared. I understand. Im an ELITE strategist

Comment

remember when i said earlier that good always triumphs evil? Guess who I beat this week?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                          remember when i said earlier that good always triumphs evil? Guess who I beat this week?
                          What a feeling that must be. lol

Comment

What a feeling that must be. lol
                            I miss Johnny Drama =\

That show was so good at the beginning, tailed off horribly, and then rebounded to give me closure on the series finale. lol

they need to do a movie.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                              For some ungodly reason, you get to play me again this week. My guys had a bad week, your guys had an incredible week. I will probably have the most point in the league after tonight. If Gore has a decent night I will still only have one week under 100 points. I've just had bad luck the last 4 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                For some ungodly reason, you get to play me again this week. My guys had a bad week, your guys had an incredible week. I will probably have the most point in the league after tonight. If Gore has a decent night I will still only have one week under 100 points. I've just had bad luck the last 4 weeks.
                                Just RG3 really...I got lucky when i plugged Santana in my flex cuz of bye week issues....but that was only 12 points.

fantasy football is a crapshoot, cuz guys can literally sometimes just do nothing.

in my work league, I was averaging 140 pts a week for the first 7 weeks...now im barely cracking 110
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X