This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    Nah, they aren't going to tax people on the gross, but they when they say "we will only raise taxes on those people making 250K or more" they are using the gross number, they are purposefully being misleading, all politicians do that, but this group of dem's is particularly good at it, they will raising taxes on the a large portion of everyday people.

they are defining rich as anyone who grosses 250k a year...and MANY MANY MANY of those people are small business owners scrapping to get by.

I don't know when scrapping to get by qualified as rich...but that's who Obama wants to raise taxes on.
    well there you go a bunch of spin that we all know about some people by into it that will never change Daven....its still going to boil down to your net....small business will still get their write offs

Comment

It's what our politicians want, there should be no such thing as a "base" that comes out to vote.

but the Dem's have their "base" thinking the "rich" are these slick wall-street guys who only care about coming up with schemes to make themselves more money off of other peoples hard work, and republicans want their "base" to think that everyone on the governments dole is some lazy person who just wants to be taken care of.

neither of those portrayals are true.
      exactly and that is so ****ing wrong it needs to chance....lock 'em all the a room and don't let them out till they get this fiscal cliff thing figued out ...just for starters......stop thinking about 4 years from now the ****ing idots man

Comment

• ok now I'm done I meant on harm on anyone I want whats best for this country and I want these politians to do their jobs, earn their money and bennys for the good of all of us....Its not about one side or the other winning its about getting it right......now !

by the way this ****ing new board still sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          well there you go a bunch of spin that we all know about some people by into it that will never change Daven....its still going to boil down to your net....small business will still get their write offs
          yeah, but there are people with small business out there, grossing more then 250k, chanting...."yeah **** those rich guys, tax em, tax em to hell!...meanwhile they don't understand that when Obama says "the rich" he means him.

you have people who Obama's considering "rich" cheering Obama on for taxing the rich...because they simply do not understand his purposefully confusing definition.

Comment

yeah, but there are people with small business out there, grossing more then 250k, chanting...."yeah **** those rich guys, tax em, tax em to hell!...meanwhile they don't understand that when Obama says "the rich" he means him.

you have people who Obama's considering "rich" cheering Obama on for taxing the rich...because they simply do not understand his purposefully confusing definition.
            Daven what people want is a fair system whatever that may be nobody would cry about fair....ah maybe they would ! words are words man lets see what they do

Comment

• hey everybody...I hope you all have a awesome Thanksgiving ! I get to see my grandson its been almost week since I seem him last... way to long !

go Giants

Comment

Daven what people want is a fair system whatever that may be nobody would cry about fair....ah maybe they would ! words are words man lets see what they do
                the system we have right now is fairer then people understand, politicians only make it "seem" unfair to garner votes, right now if anything the rich pay TOO MUCH in taxes in my opinion, to be fair the rich would have to get a tax break.
                Last edited by DavenIII; 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Oh BTW....Eli Manning?...........The rich.

I told you he was a mother****er!
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
                      Don't kill any hookers.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• anyone see that kid that scored 138pt's yesterday? Jack Taylor?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...38-point-night

Comment

the system we have right now is fairer then people understand, politicians only make it "seem" unfair garner votes, right now if anything the rich pay TOO MUCH in taxes in my opinion, to be fair the rich would have to get a tax break.
                          Thats **** been going on for ever that won't change... Look I'm all for what is fair Daven many think the tax code needs work how about a flat tax everybody pays the same rate no shelters ,loopholes and such ? same for all...All the rhetoric aside,no special interest pushing the agenda...just a plan that works for all and can be paid for....Oh course no plan could be perfect you will still have people who either can't or won't work....I suppose we could just let them all starve to death ....look its complcaited man and it will never be completly fair....but to think one side has the answer and a quick fix is crazy...I propose they both have some good ideas that they need to intergrate.... Then stick with them tweaking alone way Like they should have been doing with SS for instance plus not taking money out of that program for other short comings .....look I'm way over my head here end of the day we all want the same thing Daven a system thats fair and works ....thats a broad statement on the complex system .....Is there any one person or party who/that totaly gets it all I think not...so you have to try things keep good get rid of the bad and be carfull in the process.....

Comment

Thats **** been going on for ever that won't change... Look I'm all for what is fair Daven many think the tax code needs work how about a flat tax everybody pays the same rate no shelters ,loopholes and such ? same for all...
                            I'm fine with that, but just so you realize that would be a historically large tax cut for the rich, if you do a flat tax you'd be reducing what the rich pay in taxes by more then half.

Originally posted by byron View Post
                            All the rhetoric aside,no special interest pushing the agenda...just a plan that works for all and can be paid for....Oh course no plan could be perfect you will still have people who either can't or won't work....I suppose we could just let them all starve to death ....look its complcaited man and it will never be completly fair....but to think one side has the answer and a quick fix is crazy...I propose they both have some good ideas that they need to intergrate.... Then stick with them tweaking alone way Like they should have been doing with SS for instance plus not taking money out of that program for other short comings .....look I'm way over my head here end of the day we all want the same thing Daven a system thats fair and works ....thats a broad statement on the complex system .....Is there any one person or party who/that totaly gets it all I think not...so you have to try things keep good get rid of the bad and be carfull in the process.....
                            Yes, in the end we all want a system that's fair, I agree with that, honestly I think the best way to do that though is to make the system simpler, it doesn't have to be this complicated, the reason it's so complicated is because they don't want us to know what it means...that way they can all lie about it and tell us that the other side is wrong without us knowing one way or the other.

Comment

I'm fine with that, but just so you realize that would be a historically large tax cut for the rich, if you do a flat tax you'd be reducing what the rich pay in taxes by more then half.

well we can't have that we'll just have to have a whole separaate flat tax deal them say.... one time more than they are paying now that ought to do It....

I was just throwing flat tax thing out there

Yes, in the end we all want a system that's fair, I agree with that, honestly I think the best way to do that though is to make the system simpler, it doesn't have to be this complicated, the reason it's so complicated is because they don't want us to know what it means...that way they can all lie about it and tell us that the other side is wrong without us knowing one way or the other.
                              amen they ****ing with us !

Comment

• I can't believe you boys are talkng politics over here.

I might have to start reading this thread on a regular basis,

Happy Thanksgiving boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X