Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys long time no see, now since im posting from a phone (thanks sandy) i will not be around as much, but i just wanna say WOW that was a statement win and a half. Now hopefully all the talking heads will get off discount double **** brooms jock and puck yp a cup of Giants kool aid
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      Hey guys long time no see, now since im posting from a phone (thanks sandy) i will not be around as much, but i just wanna say WOW that was a statement win and a half. Now hopefully all the talking heads will get off discount double **** brooms jock and puck yp a cup of Giants kool aid
      lol well said....

      hope everythings going better Kase, glad to hear from you.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Losing KP on his first game back is a huge blow to the defense. It's pretty obvious to me that he's a difference maker in the secondary. Just having him back made us look so much more versatile, and Fewell was running **** I havent seen in quite some time. All I can hope is that we use this game to our advantage in that respect.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Sorry about GoGo MH. My older sister has Limes and the aches and pains come and go. Shell be ok. Play with her and try and keep her active.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
            Losing KP on his first game back is a huge blow to the defense. It's pretty obvious to me that he's a difference maker in the secondary. Just having him back made us look so much more versatile, and Fewell was running **** I havent seen in quite some time. All I can hope is that we use this game to our advantage in that respect.
            It really sucks, that was the best performance Iv ever seen from Perrys arrived.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              It really sucks, that was the best performance Iv ever seen from Perrys arrived.
              Yea that sucks Moorhead. Sorry to ear that about your dog. How old is she?
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                Bradshaw sucks
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                  My main issue was TC playing him while hes injured. Lets see him string a few more games together. Amazing what a bye week and playing the worst defense in the league can do for a back. And to play devils advocate why were they looking for another back last week?

                  Comment


                  • I'm expected to eat crow after 1 game? lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Blackburns sack was a thing of beauty. I havnt seen a Giants linebacker do that in a loooong time.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Blackburns sack was a thing of beauty. I havnt seen a Giants linebacker do that in a loooong time.
                        there's not many things prettier than an open lane sack. lol (that was hard to write w/o laughing)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • http://blog.giants.com/2012/11/26/da...y-like-champs/

                          Comment


                          • Im always so giddy when the giants dominate.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Im always so giddy when the giants dominate.
                              lmao...


                              SCIENCE, BIIIITCH!!!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                                I'm expected to eat crow after 1 game? lol

                                you should eat crow because ur numbers were wrong which was the main point of your argument

                                let alone the fact that u took no regard for the fact that he played two of the best rush defenses in the league during the stretch u were butthurt about.
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X