Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So many teams playing for the playoffs in the GMB league. This is what fantasy drama is built upon. Sharreif, MH, Matt, & Daven could all be eliminated this week...OR make it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
      So many teams playing for the playoffs in the GMB league. This is what fantasy drama is built upon. Sharreif, MH, Matt, & Daven could all be eliminated this week...OR make it.
      How can you have the highest point total in the league and be 6-6. That recap thing said that if I had your schedule, I'd be 8-2. So I guess 8-4.
      But all I have to do is win and I'm in. I have the tie breaker on everyone.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • At least half your team isn't hurt MH. lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
          So many teams playing for the playoffs in the GMB league. This is what fantasy drama is built upon. Sharreif, MH, Matt, & Daven could all be eliminated this week...OR make it.
          It's going to be crazy. Plus with the Saints and Falcons playing Thursday people will have a good idea of how it's going to turn out.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            How can you have the highest point total in the league and be 6-6. That recap thing said that if I had your schedule, I'd be 8-2. So I guess 8-4.
            But all I have to do is win and I'm in. I have the tie breaker on everyone.
            Sounds like you have the same luck I have in fantasy baseball

            However I would guess people's teams just play well against you lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
              So many teams playing for the playoffs in the GMB league. This is what fantasy drama is built upon. Sharreif, MH, Matt, & Daven could all be eliminated this week...OR make it.
              I need a ton of help...but if I get in I think I might be able to go all the way.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                I need a ton of help...but if I get in I think I might be able to go all the way.
                The help won't matter because I will beat you and lock up the 1 seed.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                  Sounds like you have the same luck I have in fantasy baseball

                  However I would guess people's teams just play well against you lol
                  I have only two weeks under 100 points. And they were in the 90's. I had a 3 game losing streak where I lost by a total of 7 points. All three I was over 100 points.
                  I (for some ungodly reason) had to face RGIII twice in a row where he threw a grand total of 8 TD's in his first 9 games, and throws 8 in the 2 games against me.
                  I went against Kase where C Johnson went for 200 + and 2 TD's.
                  But if I win next week I'm in and none of you lucky *******s wants to face me. So root for G.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • I am in another GMB league and I started off 0-3 and have now clinched a playoff spot at 7-5. This is a 10 team league where there are 2 rounds of playoffs, each round is 2 weeks.
                    I'll be up against Brady starting week 14 but my matchups are good.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I (for some ungodly reason) had to face RGIII twice in a row where he threw a grand total of 8 TD's in his first 9 games, and throws 8 in the 2 games against me.
                      .



                      You talk as if he doesn't have the 4th highest fantasy point total.....he's only had 3 weeks under 25 pts.
                      Last edited by JPizzack; 11-27-2012, 12:15 PM.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by J****ack View Post



                        You talk as if he doesn't have the 4th highest fantasy point total.....he's only had 3 weeks under 25 pts.
                        He was way over his average up to that point. I'm just whining about my horrific luck. I'm not complaining about injuries. I've had them too but I've done a good job on the waiver wire. Thats FF. But I'm averaging almost 110 points per game and I'm friggin 6-6. All I can do is manage my team and score as much as I can. My real problem was losing those 3 in a row by a total of 7 points. That was a killer.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • My team is nice

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post



                            You talk as if he doesn't have the 4th highest fantasy point total.....he's only had 3 weeks under 25 pts.
                            Still, 8 passing tds in 2 games is tough to do.

                            Comment


                            • According to Elias - Eli Manning is fourth-fastest active QB to reach 200 career TD passes (132 games). Big bro Peyton was fastest (106)

                              Comment


                              • I'm hoping that I keep LT with his 1 win record, and then that B plays spoiler to Amanda, or Daven beats Lando. I want the bye. badly.

                                In my 3 yahoo leagues, I've locked up 2 first round byes, this could potentially be the 3rd if things work out in my favor.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X