Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing nothing about anyone's physical condition, I would prefer Torain because he's a young guy. The other two are really done in the league.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Unfortunately those pesky Vikes won't release AP for us.

What kind of choices do you expect? These guys are on the street for God's sake.
      lol, it's so obvious that you literally just arguing today.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Who the frick is Kregg Lumpkin?

Comment

Who the frick is Kregg Lumpkin?
          Holy **** he went to UGA!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
            lol, it's so obvious that you literally just arguing today.....
            Not only would Phil KILL Eli in a fight, but Gogo Yubari would kill Hank Moody in a fight as well.

Comment

Put it this way. You throw a 57 year old Phil into a pit with a 31 year old Eli. You know who would be the only one to climb out.
              Oh yeah....plus he was just a better passer and a better leader of men as well.
              I guessing this is a troll or you for what ever reason really just don't like Eli ....Eli is who he is...there is no harder worker imo than him he is always trying to improve game ..... he's also a total team player who is amassing some pretty god damn good #'s as a QB.... so I don't care if he's not as good as joe smo....what I care about is what he does for this team and he's done plenty and he done yet ...

Comment

Right now I would rate Eli #6 behind Ben. Now with all this supposed "Eli hate" I have, the only difference between me and you is one position on the QB list.
                So what does that tell you Scrappy?

I'll tell you.....it means you're hysterical!!!
                I tells me you don't follow you're own "rating" system...because Eli is 200-140 and Big Ben is 182-104, that's pretty much the same...especially when you consider Eli throws it more and has to take more chances...and you said you give leeway for that lol.

Comment

Not only would Phil KILL Eli in a fight, but Gogo Yubari would kill Hank Moody in a fight as well.
                  ***** please, you know as well as I do, that Moody would somehow seduce her.....and I'm sure it'd be super awkward to see it happen. lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    I guessing this is a troll or you for what ever reason really just don't like Eli ....Eli is who he is...there is no harder worker imo than him he is always trying to improve game ..... he's also a total team player who is amassing some pretty god damn good #'s as a QB.... so I don't care if he's not as good as joe smo....what I care about is what he does for this team and he's done plenty and he done yet ...
                    I love Eli. But I refuse to worship the ground he walks on.
                    As you said B, Eli is who he is. I accept that. Who "he is" is a very good QB, but not a great one. He did have a great year last year but essentially looks like the old Eli this year. That makes sense since last year was the year of the passer with the lockout.

I admit though...I do worship the ground Phil walks on. I admit to being a "Phil Cultist". He gave me something I had never had in my life as a Giants fan....... A team to be proud of.

Comment

***** please, you know as well as I do, that Moody would somehow seduce her.....and I'm sure it'd be super awkward to see it happen. lol
                      Remember what she did in the movie to that guy who tried to seduce her?

Comment

Holy **** he went to UGA!!!!!
                        yea thats the guy who played behind Knowshon, pretty sure...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Remember what she did in the movie to that guy who tried to seduce her?
                          Hank Moody always comes out on top....orrrr bottom....

baaaziiinggg
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yea thats the guy who played behind Knowshon, pretty sure...
                            Evidentally, he's about to become a Giant..

BTW...you have to admit, even though I may not make the playoffs, picking up Moreno just before 1:00 on Sunday was a shrewd move. Did it in both of my leagues.

Comment

I love Eli. But I refuse to worship the ground he walks on.
                              As you said B, Eli is who he is. I accept that. Who "he is" is a very good QB, but not a great one. He did have a great year last year but essentially looks like the old Eli this year. That makes sense since last year was the year of the passer with the lockout.

I admit though...I do worship the ground Phil walks on. I admit to being a "Phil Cultist". He gave me something I had never had in my life as a Giants fan....... A team to be proud of.
                              Youre not proud of the superbowl 42 and 46 Champions?!

Eli is JUST AS GOOD AS PHIL. Thats reasonable logical and the truth, two sb prove that. All were saying is if Phil is your God, why cant Eli be Jesus, even baby Jesus. lol

Comment

Hank Moody always comes out on top....orrrr bottom....

baaaziiinggg
                                "I only **** up when your girl is on top of me"

Comment

Working...
                                X