Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    anyone doing anyhting good this weekend

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      well u know her *** ain't on birth control so don't fall for it pull out and paint her face
      lmao

      Comment


      • My team is peaking at the right time, watch out!

        Comment


        • yea, I'm nervous. My team came back from a hole early on in the season, and is now just kinda skating by. I'll see if Nicks does anything tonight to help me win. What sucks is I have RG3 and LT has Eli, lol...oh well...either way, im making it in.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
            yea, I'm nervous. My team came back from a hole early on in the season, and is now just kinda skating by. I'll see if Nicks does anything tonight to help me win. What sucks is I have RG3 and LT has Eli, lol...oh well...either way, im making it in.
            Brees getting 2 points doomed me. It would take a miracle for me to win tonight.
            What a frustrating FF season for me.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Brees getting 2 points doomed me. It would take a miracle for me to win tonight.
              What a frustrating FF season for me.
              Well I dont think anyone saw that coming.....
              Nobody saw my 9th round pick being a top 5 scorer either though I suppose =P

              Despite the saints being pretty bad this year, Brees is still 2 in overall points. A good pick as usual.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Brees getting 2 points doomed me. It would take a miracle for me to win tonight.
                What a frustrating FF season for me.
                you are going to win because I need you to lose to get into the playoffs, Giants D+Tynes need to score like 18pts...it's not going to happen, some how Brees got 2pts and you are still going to win...sigh.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Brees getting 2 points doomed me. It would take a miracle for me to win tonight.
                  What a frustrating FF season for me.
                  to me it seems.... this year has seen some pretty uneven play by teams/players... Idk... my year certainly has sucked oh well


                  you have a good chance still to get in MH

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    to me it seems.... this year has seen some pretty uneven play by teams/players... Idk... my year certainly has sucked oh well


                    you have a good chance still to get in MH
                    Problem is that the Giants have to do poorly for me to win. Its going to be an unpleasant night.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      you are going to win because I need you to lose to get into the playoffs, Giants D+Tynes need to score like 18pts...it's not going to happen, some how Brees got 2pts and you are still going to win...sigh.
                      Don't even worry about it Daven. I've lost 3 games by three points or less, this will be #4. Its the only poetic way for me to make my exit.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Problem is that the Giants have to do poorly for me to win. Its going to be an unpleasant night.
                        Idk ....Chicago, Seattle both won yesterday with their DEF giving up 17 points....both def's earned 4.50 ff points....with 23/17 victorious....there is alot of ways you can win along with a Giant win !!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          Idk ....Chicago, Seattle both won yesterday with their DEF giving up 17 points....both def's earned 4.50 ff points....with 23/17 victorious....there is alot of ways you can win along with a Giant win !!!
                          yes I know but generally it would have to fall in place perfectly for the Giants AND Morehead to win. My other FF team (also on the Giants MB) is in the playoffs and I'm happy to focus on that. Plus that team is awesome, especially now that Demarco Murray is back.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • I really wanted bye weeks in all my leagues, but it doesnt appear thats going to happen in all of them. I had a rough week in my leagues.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              yes I know but generally it would have to fall in place perfectly for the Giants AND Morehead to win. My other FF team (also on the Giants MB) is in the playoffs and I'm happy to focus on that. Plus that team is awesome, especially now that Demarco Murray is back.
                              I actually think it's highly unlikely that you won't win MH, Giants D is probably good for 6-8 tops, RGIII is going to run all over us, I think the Giants will win, but unless Tynes hits a couple 40+ yard FG's I just don't see how it's possible for you to lose.
                              Last edited by DavenIII; 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                                I actually think it's highly unlikely that you won't win MH, Giants D is probably good for 6-8 tops, RGIII is going to run all over us, I think the Giants will win, but unless Tynes hits a couple 40+ yard FG's I just don't see how it's possible for you to lose.
                                Tynes is the #1 kicker in FF. All because the Giants are so bad in the red zone. I'd love to see 4 TD's from us and a 28-21 win. That might work for me. The reality is that a bunch of things have to be perfect for me to win. Its definitely possible, but I give me a 25% chance at best.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X