Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    your man crush on Moreno is well documented.

    PS - i'd like to declare victory on a debate we use to have. You use to say the option would never work in the NFL because defenses are too fast - would u say the option is working well for the skins?
    That's not what that offense is. We were talking about the Tebow offense last year. If you think that offense is what Washington runs, you are nuts. Washington runs the same offense Shanahan has always run. He just added a few wrinkles to suite RGIII's ability.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      If you guys don't mind, next season I would like to join your FF league.

      And I'd also like to meet you guys at a game. I've got ST's. So you guys can count on me for 3 seats.
      oh damn....have you always had tix? cuz we go every year. I try to get to 2 every year. LTtaylor56 offered me GB tix w/ him a few weeks back too, but it was horrible timing. i was sick, it was a night game, and i had to be up at 6am (wouldnt have gotten home till 2 prob.)

      I cant comment on the FF league thing, as I don't run it, but I'd be cool w/ it =P
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        That's not what that offense is. We were talking about the Tebow offense last year. If you think that offense is what Washington runs, you are nuts. Washington runs the same offense Shanahan has always run. He just added a few wrinkles to suite RGIII's ability.
        their running game with that zone blocking scheme is good. Wish we ran something like that. I like Shanny, tough coach to play against.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          I called that miserable excuse for a Giants fan (yes, 420) a disingenuous ***** over in the Simms and Eli thread and the filter didn't work.

          They told me to chill with the personal attacks, but isn't that what some of us do best?
          I actually saw that one.
          420 just gets his knickers in a twist and goes off with the name calling. Sometimes he's OK to talk to. By "talk to" I mean make fun of.

          Trust me..if you think 420 is the biggest Eli Cultist you are wrong. The biggest Eli Cultist is our own MMB. He just hides it better.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
            Whoever had AJ Green this year laughed at that comment. near top WR in all formats.
            Stafford top 20 in all formats.

            The only other college that has that in the NFL top 20...Tennessee. Peyton & Foster.

            lol i know youre jsut kidding....but you know i gotta reinforce it with facts
            It wasn't really "kidding". It was more poking ****ey with a stick.
            But with love of course.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I actually saw that one.
              420 just gets his knickers in a twist and goes off with the name calling. Sometimes he's OK to talk to. By "talk to" I mean make fun of.

              Trust me..if you think 420 is the biggest Eli Cultist you are wrong. The biggest Eli Cultist is our own MMB. He just hides it better.
              lol. I've always seen MMB as one of the reasonables. Except of course when he stated last season that Eli was the same player and everyone else improved.

              But 420 likes to play games and put words in your mouth. I will handle that better should I choose to engage him again.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                oh damn....have you always had tix? cuz we go every year. I try to get to 2 every year. LTtaylor56 offered me GB tix w/ him a few weeks back too, but it was horrible timing. i was sick, it was a night game, and i had to be up at 6am (wouldnt have gotten home till 2 prob.)

                I cant comment on the FF league thing, as I don't run it, but I'd be cool w/ it =P

                Thanks. I just got into FF this year.

                I got 4 seats in the mezzanine with the new stadium. I had been on the wait list since 84 so I was close to getting seats anyway, but of course the PSL blows.

                I know you guys went to the Browns games, and Byron told me about it, but I had a trip planned so I couldn't make it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                  Thanks. I just got into FF this year.

                  I got 4 seats in the mezzanine with the new stadium. I had been on the wait list since 84 so I was close to getting seats anyway, but of course the PSL blows.

                  I know you guys went to the Browns games, and Byron told me about it, but I had a trip planned so I couldn't make it.
                  we usually do the game first part of October its a great time....It would be great to meet you and have you in FF if it can all work out Amanda and Matt run the leauge I believe Amanda is the boss of everything and Matt knows it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    Amanda is the boss of everything and Matt knows it
                    lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • I got to go see a chiropractor today for my neck.... not crazy about it .....the last time I went years ago this guy stood behind me told me to relax he grabbed my head and reefed it to one side then back to middle....well.... first words out of my mouth were wtf are you doing ....we had at least a 10 min discussion on whether I was going to let him crack the other side.....no lie.. I did let him do it but never went back again... lol......I'll be ready for this new guy

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                        lol. I've always seen MMB as one of the reasonables. Except of course when he stated last season that Eli was the same player and everyone else improved.

                        But 420 likes to play games and put words in your mouth. I will handle that better should I choose to engage him again.
                        "Evil" is never "reasonable".
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          I got to go see a chiropractor today for my neck.... not crazy about it .....the last time I went years ago this guy stood behind me told me to relax he grabbed my head and reefed it to one side then back to middle....well.... first words out of my mouth were wtf are you doing ....we had at least a 10 min discussion on whether I was going to let him crack the other side.....no lie.. I did let him do it but never went back again... lol......I'll be ready for this new guy
                          Hope youre ok. Moms going today for that sciatic nerve. Feel bad, shes in real pain. She got up from dinner last night and tweaked it again. She froze and her face turned pale, thought she was going to pass out.

                          Comment


                          • I wish wed sit Nicks for a game or 2. hes def not healthy

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                              I called that miserable excuse for a Giants fan (yes, 420) a disingenuous ***** over in the Simms and Eli thread and the filter didn't work.

                              They told me to chill with the personal attacks, but isn't that what some of us do best?
                              when i was a mod he reported EVERYBODY.... hes a ****head. The reason I stopped being a mod. I stopped because I wanted to be able to call him a ****ing moron when he was acting like when without him saying oh its cuz ur a mod
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                                If you guys don't mind, next season I would like to join your FF league.

                                And I'd also like to meet you guys at a game. I've got ST's. So you guys can count on me for 3 seats.

                                yea man no doubt, you definitly have to come through next year
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X