This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    That's not what that offense is. We were talking about the Tebow offense last year. If you think that offense is what Washington runs, you are nuts. Washington runs the same offense Shanahan has always run. He just added a few wrinkles to suite RGIII's ability.
    we were talking about how Tebow could possibly be successful because of the offense, your argument was that Tebow blows and that offense can never be successful in th eNFL

And if you think that isn't an option offense then you have officially gone mad
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I actually saw that one.
      420 just gets his knickers in a twist and goes off with the name calling. Sometimes he's OK to talk to. By "talk to" I mean make fun of.

Trust me..if you think 420 is the biggest Eli Cultist you are wrong. The biggest Eli Cultist is our own MMB. He just hides it better.
      I'd rather be loyal to my QB than what you are

you are one of th ebiggest chicken littles on the board, you just hide it better

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        lol. I've always seen MMB as one of the reasonables. Except of course when he stated last season that Eli was the same player and everyone else improved.

But 420 likes to play games and put words in your mouth. I will handle that better should I choose to engage him again.
        haha i said hes gradually imrpvoed as he has every season

most are saying he took some Giant leap, which just wasnt the case. He was putting balls in tight windows for a few years no and ust not getting the recognition for it.

He also was making those same silly mistakes from time to time, the onyl difference is that they weren't getting taken for turnovers (which was luck). When th eball gets turned over it makes everyhting come to light more

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          we usually do the game first part of October its a great time....It would be great to meet you and have you in FF if it can all work out Amanda and Matt run the leauge I believe Amanda is the boss of everything and Matt knows it
          the ****s in my pants pal

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            I got to go see a chiropractor today for my neck.... not crazy about it .....the last time I went years ago this guy stood behind me told me to relax he grabbed my head and reefed it to one side then back to middle....well.... first words out of my mouth were wtf are you doing ....we had at least a 10 min discussion on whether I was going to let him crack the other side.....no lie.. I did let him do it but never went back again... lol......I'll be ready for this new guy
            its an acquired taste. I remember the first few times i had that done. It is weird. Then you learn to love it

Comment

"Evil" is never "reasonable".
              but sexy, is dominating

hence why i dominate you

i don't know what the means, but bottom line is im sexy and i dominate you

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I wish wed sit Nicks for a game or 2. hes def not healthy
                i was talking to his boy the other day, he was saying resting it won't matter. Its going to be like that until he cna REALLY rest it. A week won't do anything. This was right before the bye week cuz i had the same thought

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                  we were talking about how Tebow could possibly be successful because of the offense, your argument was that Tebow blows and that offense can never be successful in th eNFL

And if you think that isn't an option offense then you have officially gone mad
                  Well whats "successful"? Superbowl? Making the playoffs?'
                  Daven made a great point. Griffen will wear down fast if they keep using the option. Same with Tebow and anyone else who uses the scheme.

Comment

i was talking to his boy the other day, he was saying resting it won't matter. Its going to be like that until he cna REALLY rest it. A week won't do anything. This was right before the bye week cuz i had the same thought
                    blaaaghhhh. Whos his boy?

Comment

Daven made a great point. Griffen will wear down fast if they keep using the option. Same with Tebow and anyone else who uses the scheme.
                      tebow is a different build i think he would last longer

but so what, RBs wear down too...

and until the injuries start to happen, i hate to say it but Redskins will be dangerous

Comment

he does personal security for him, hes amandas friend

Comment

and until the injuries start to happen, i hate to say it but Redskins will be dangerous
                          RB's wear down and are easy to replace, when you build an entire system around a guy like RG3 and then he goes down there is no one to replace him, you need to draft another guy and hope he can do what RG3 did or completely overhaul the system.

RG3 in like Vick...a million times better, but still similar, right now and maybe for the next few years he's AWESOME, but over time the hits will take their toll....he will miss more and more games every year until they need to replace him, Luck on the other hand will be able to have a career twice as long probably.

I'm not saying RG3 is bad, or that the offense can't be run...it just shortens the window.

Comment

The Reskins don't run the Tebow system from last year. You have this overly simplistic notion that since there is an option element in this offense that its the same system or even close. They run the classic Shanahan zone blocking scheme with a lot of QB movement to set up the passing game.
                            Of course you think we run the run and shoot offense as well so I consider the source.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The Reskins don't run the Tebow system from last year. You have this overly simplistic notion that since there is an option element in this offense that its the same system or even close. They run the classic Shanahan zone blocking scheme with a lot of QB movement to set up the passing game.
                              Of course you think we run the run and shoot offense as well so I consider the source.
                              This is where Matt says something like, "is the QB running the ball? does he have the option to pitch it? yeah that's what I thought see they are running the same system"

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                                This is where Matt says something like, "is the QB running the ball? does he have the option to pitch it? yeah that's what I thought see they are running the same system"
                                Its actually very cute. He really does think he's on to something when he gets like this.

Don't know if you remember the Run and Shoot discussion? He was actually adorable during that debate.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X