Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    The Reskins don't run the Tebow system from last year. You have this overly simplistic notion that since there is an option element in this offense that its the same system or even close. They run the classic Shanahan zone blocking scheme with a lot of QB movement to set up the passing game.
    Of course you think we run the run and shoot offense as well so I consider the source.
    we doooo! Its a hybrid of the run and shoot. Theres plays when every Griant WR is running an option MH. Just because we use tightends donest mean squat. its the same scheme

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      we doooo! Its a hybrid of the run and shoot. Theres plays when every Griant WR is running an option MH. Just because we use tightends donest mean squat. its the same scheme
      You too? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Hope youre ok. Moms going today for that sciatic nerve. Feel bad, shes in real pain. She got up from dinner last night and tweaked it again. She froze and her face turned pale, thought she was going to pass out.
        Yea my mom has a really bad back...all types of stuff wrong. I have to help her with some of the most trivial things sometimes. Stuff you and I take for granted.

        Good luck B!!! Hope everything goes well.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          You too? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
          Do you not remember that article I found? And then YA used it to start a thread, and took you to school? Lets see if i can dig it up.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Its actually very cute. He really does think he's on to something when he gets like this.

            Don't know if you remember the Run and Shoot discussion? He was actually adorable during that debate.
            Yes, I was around for that, I think I actually got into that discussion for a bit, If memory serves (which it usually doesn't) I think I was with him up until a certain point then he went overboard and I jumped ship.

            Comment


            • so this was interesting.
              https://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/19/o...pagewanted=all

              Comment


              • Bill Murray as FDR? looks decent....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                  The mind is funny.

                  Comment


                  • Anyone doing anything good this weekend? Dates with brazillians, unicorns, anything of that nature?
                    I feel a cold coming on so Im probably just chilling
                    ok no more bb gifs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Anyone doing anything good this weekend? Dates with brazillians, unicorns, anything of that nature?
                      I feel a cold coming on so Im probably just chilling
                      .
                      idk, since i've been sick, I havent gotten much sleep(like, waking up every half hour), so hopefully I sleep in tmrw, and catch up. I need it!!

                      other than that, not sure. My old roommate managed to escape the lady to watch the game at the bar with me. We've been callin' him LLD...love locked down, lol. they are both awesome people, and i love them both...but put them together, they become a 70 year old couple who never leaves the confines of their ****ty apartment! haha
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                        idk, since i've been sick, I havent gotten much sleep(like, waking up every half hour), so hopefully I sleep in tmrw, and catch up. I need it!!

                        other than that, not sure. My old roommate managed to escape the lady to watch the game at the bar with me. We've been callin' him LLD...love locked down, lol. they are both awesome people, and i love them both...but put them together, they become a 70 year old couple who never leaves the confines of their ****ty apartment! haha
                        I wasn't your old roommate by any chance was I?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                          I wasn't your old roommate by any chance was I?
                          hahaha....havin problems, buddy?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                            hahaha....havin problems, buddy?
                            I mean, not really, I used to party too hard all the time I'm probably close to normal now cause of the GF but to me it's a big change.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                              I mean, not really, I used to party too hard all the time I'm probably close to normal now cause of the GF but to me it's a big change.
                              I getcha. nothing wrong with that.

                              Alot of the time i feel like im running out of ppl to party with....but I'm not sure im ready for the change yet.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                                I mean, not really, I used to party too hard all the time I'm probably close to normal now cause of the GF but to me it's a big change.
                                My lovely bride and I went to a wake last night. We then stopped at a local Italian Restaurant in Springfield and had a nice meal.

                                To me.....we partied too hard last night.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X