This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    This is where Matt says something like, "is the QB running the ball? does he have the option to pitch it? yeah that's what I thought see they are running the same system"
    Nearly every play the run is some kind of form of option where there is a key read. Wether it's a qb pitch option or a give and pull, sometimes with reverse option. Then they even base their play action off of it.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      My lovely bride and I went to a wake last night. We then stopped at a local Italian Restaurant in Springfield and had a nice meal.

To me.....we partied too hard last night.
      Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        I agree in part. But I thought he was pretty brilliant last year. His passes were money like never before and he just looked in command back there. Right now, he's just not as sharp as he was most of last season.
        Especially today. He had some loose cannons

Comment

• Whose griffin dorks? ****?

Comment

• Why did **** get blocked out?

Comment

• Okay J****?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                Whose griffin dorks? ****?
                yea thats my team. I've changed the name once or twice lol.

And no matt, I dont know why it's filtered. I put in a message to site admins, and Roanoke said he escalated it or something, but they have not been able to give me an answer.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

what does that have to do with the offense being successful or not? Moreheads argument was that strategically it won't work. The durability has nothing to do with it. The offense can definitely work in the NFL and RG3 is showing that.
                  Durability has something to do with it because only RG3 can run that offense on the redskins right now, if RG3 get's injured they can't just put in a back up QB to run the system for a week or two...or for a season, if he goes down for good they have to wait for a draft to get someone to replace him....and who knows about that guy.

there are VERY few RG3's that's the problem with the system...it does work...but it needs an extraordinarily rare person to run it effectively.

Comment

• I freaking rocked it this week, too bad I'm not in the playoffs and on a bye in the consolation rounds lol....

111-Pts with Arian Foster and Owen Daniels left to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      I freaking rocked it this week, too bad I'm not in the playoffs and on a bye in the consolation rounds lol....

111-Pts with Arian Foster and Owen Daniels left to go.
                      My team kind of let me down. Graham = nothing, RG3 got hurt, Givens was a major let down, Cinci went from 20 pts to 9 pts in their 4th quarter....

too bad I didnt play david wilson! lol....(i dont think anyone could have seen that kind of game coming though)
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Comment

• I wanted to take a second to comment on what a fantastic downhill runner Wilson is. He's small, but he plays like he's 6'5" 260 lbs, and i ****ing love it.

best draft pick ever, imo =P

where is lawl? i wanna see him whine about it!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

what does that have to do with the offense being successful or not? Moreheads argument was that strategically it won't work. The durability has nothing to do with it. The offense can definitely work in the NFL and RG3 is showing that.
                            You need to define successful. I dont think it will work strategically or physically. Skins are winning a few games, thats great, but so did Vick with Atlanta and Philly. Hes only won one playoff game his whole career. Look at Cam this year....

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                              I wanted to take a second to comment on what a fantastic downhill runner Wilson is. He's small, but he plays like he's 6'5" 260 lbs, and i ****ing love it. best draft pick ever, imo =Pwhere is lawl? i wanna see him whine about it!!
                              Its better for the team if David wilson sucks. When rbs do extremely well the get paid extremely well andb your team goes downhill. Carolina jax philly Tennessee

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                Its better for the team if David wilson sucks. When rbs do extremely well the get paid extremely well andb your team goes downhill. Carolina jax philly Tennessee
                                well considering AB is done, there's no downside to it.

Plus, one game isn't going to get him a massive contract lol. Don't be ridiculous, lawl.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X