This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Your naive position is that its the same system as Tebow's from last year.
    This is the same system that Shanahan has been running for 25 years. He's just added an option wrinkle to it.

Some fans who don't know anything about football actually see an option in a scheme and think they're all the same. Surprised to include Matt in that but there it is.
    I agree with you on the option BUT I noticed that you pointed out how Shannys been running the same scheme for 25 years and added the option to it. Sooooo Kevin has been running the run and shoot for a long time and added the tight end to it but its not a run and shoot anymore? a bit hypocritical, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I agree with you on the option BUT I noticed that you pointed out how Shannys been running the same scheme for 25 years and added the option to it. Sooooo Kevin has been running the run and shoot for a long time and added the tight end to it but its not a run and shoot anymore? a bit hypocritical, no?
      KG stopped running the R & S years ago. The last time he ran it, Warren Moon was his QB.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

KG stopped running the R & S years ago. The last time he ran it, Warren Moon was his QB.
        So its not run and shoot because we use some pro and tight end sets? Youre off ya rocker. Its all about the options.
        Last edited by dezzzR; 12-10-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

So its not run and shoot because we use some pro and tight end sets? Youre off ya rocker. Its all about the options.
          KG's offence is an "off shoot" of his offence philosophy....imo there is no way that his offence is not a by-product of his run and shoot foundation !!! take dat

Comment

Every offense in the NFL has option routes. That's to counter the complex defenses, OC's see nowadays.
            You have no idea what you're talking about. They don't even run it in college anymore because it was getting QB's killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              KG's offence is an "off shoot" of his offence philosophy....imo there is no way that his offence is not a by-product of his run and shoot foundation !!! take dat
              The only "off shoot" of the R & S is the option route, which every NFL team runs.

Comment

The only "off shoot" of the R & S is the option route, which every NFL team runs.
                well there you have it !

Comment

• http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ew-york-giants

BOOM *****es!

Comment

So I guess other teams saw how successful it can be and took key parts of it, like we did.

Comment

I posted this last year when you fools had this debate.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So I buy the Pac vs Marquez fight for 60 bucks the other night. Stayed in cause I was feeling sick, Watched the first fight, decent fight. Second fight, boring as hell, passed out and missed the main event. lmao mothalova

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                          I posted this last year when you fools had this debate.
                          I DID! then YA stole it and made a thread. lol
                          who ever found it its a great article and proves mh "doesnt know what hes talking about"
                          Last edited by dezzzR; 12-10-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I DID! then YA stole it and made a thread. lol
                            who ever found it its a great article.
                            I HIGHLY doubt I made a thread. I dont even remember the last time i started a thread on these boards lol

I thought i was the only person who read Grantland =P
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So I buy the Pac vs Marquez fight for 60 bucks the other night. Stayed in cause I was feeling sick, Watched the first fight, decent fight. Second fight, boring as hell, passed out and missed the main event. lmao mothalova
                              THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!

i dont know where I was going with that...but, yea.....

Boxing needs a pletohora of dominant heavy weights in order to ever make a comeback for the sport. Till then, not many ppl will show an interest.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• And on the 44972318418671231864613213484115626557415696431231-th day, Man said "Let there be yoga pants", and so it was it. And it was good.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X