Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Every offense in the NFL has option routes. That's to counter the complex defenses, OC's see nowadays.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. They don't even run it in college anymore because it was getting QB's killed.
    The titans were running it last year too. No tightends, just the way you like it.

    http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2011/0...-in-tennessee/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
      I HIGHLY doubt I made a thread. I dont even remember the last time i started a thread on these boards lol

      I thought i was the only person who read Grantland =P
      No,YAtittle, the mod. lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No,YAtittle, the mod. lol
        lmao...

        for some reason I just read that as "ya stole it..."
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
          THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!

          i dont know where I was going with that...but, yea.....

          Boxing needs a pletohora of dominant heavy weights in order to ever make a comeback for the sport. Till then, not many ppl will show an interest.
          I find the lighter fighters more entertaining. Herd it was a good fight. Herd Pac knocked down Marquez too. I hate when people think that Pacquio(or any fighter) sucks now or hes done because he got knocked out.
          I like both fighters. Wanted pac man to win so he can face mayweather eventually, but I love marquez style. Reminds me of dela hoya. Shifty counter puncher. Im a big fan of the Mexican style in general.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I find the lighter fighters more entertaining. Herd it was a good fight. Herd Pac knocked down Marquez too. I hate when people think that Pacquio(or any fighter) sucks now or hes done because he got knocked out.
            I like both fighters. Wanted pac man to win so he can face mayweather eventually, but I love marquez style. Reminds me of dela hoya. Shifty counter puncher. Im a big fan of the Mexican style in general.
            well, i dont care about anything youre talking about....which is kind of my point. I understand alot of ppl like the lightweight, middleweight fighters etc...

            I just think back to when I was a really young kid, I would watch a foreman fight or a holyfield fight on a friday night on HBO.
            Back in the 80s...ANYONE could name a handful of boxers. Now only boxing fans know more than idk...2? probably not though. I only know a few jsut because im on the internet alot and read sporting news.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
              well, i dont care about anything youre talking about....which is kind of my point. I understand alot of ppl like the lightweight, middleweight fighters etc...

              I just think back to when I was a really young kid, I would watch a foreman fight or a holyfield fight on a friday night on HBO.
              Back in the 80s...ANYONE could name a handful of boxers. Now only boxing fans know more than idk...2? probably not though. I only know a few jsut because im on the internet alot and read sporting news.
              you ****er lol. Yeaa...I dunno. Boxing is boxing,theres plenty of good fighters....maybe its not promoted the right way. MMA and UFC hurts boxing too. Not only taking potential boxers away from the sport but its also more violent, andfans like that. If you watched all 4 of these fights between these two, you wouldnt say boxing is dead. They need to get the belts situated. Too many different belts for each class.

              Comment


              • "It didn't surprise me at all...He's been growing & building towards this opportunity."Tom

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  you ****er lol. Yeaa...I dunno. Boxing is boxing,theres plenty of good fighters....maybe its not promoted the right way. MMA and UFC hurts boxing too. Not only taking potential boxers away from the sport but its also more violent, andfans like that. If you watched all 4 of these fights between these two, you wouldnt say boxing is dead. They need to get the belts situated. Too many different belts for each class.
                  its not that it's dead....thats not really what I meant. it's more like.....idk....like how Matt views hockey.

                  youre probably right though about MMA. However, that has really only gained ground the past 6 or 7 years.....boxing was losing it in the mid 90s, and companies like UFC definitely took advantage of that. smart of them!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • how ****ing great is this?!
                    muhahahahahahahaaaaaa

                    Comment


                    • i thought i found a smokin' deal on a new xbox for my brother(his broke)....it was advertised as a black 4gb xbox WITH kinect for $99......but then when you read on, it says you have to pay for 2 years of xbox live up front. >.<
                      **** you microsoft!! i'm not paying you to use MY OWN internet that i already pay for...

                      my xbox hasn't even been turned on in like 6 months since i last played madden lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                        i thought i found a smokin' deal on a new xbox for my brother(his broke)....it was advertised as a black 4gb xbox WITH kinect for $99......but then when you read on, it says you have to pay for 2 years of xbox live up front. >.<
                        **** you microsoft!! i'm not paying you to use MY OWN internet that i already pay for...

                        my xbox hasn't even been turned on in like 6 months since i last played madden lol
                        Why do you think it was $99.00?
                        What are you getting so angry about? You don't have to buy it.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Why do you think it was $99.00?
                          What are you getting so angry about? You don't have to buy it.
                          Because I don't like misleading advertising lol.

                          Basically they say its $99, but then say you have to signup for the 2 year xbox subscription in order to get 2 coupon codes, thus lowering the price from $200.
                          It's just dumb, cuz you dont need the subscription to use it...just to use it online.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by J****ack View Post
                            Because I don't like misleading advertising lol.

                            Basically they say its $99, but then say you have to signup for the 2 year xbox subscription in order to get 2 coupon codes, thus lowering the price from $200.
                            It's just dumb, cuz you dont need the subscription to use it...just to use it online.
                            Yea thats a bit silly. Microsoft charging for online use is even more silly. Im an xbox guy, but Playstation does it right.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              The titans were running it last year too. No tightends, just the way you like it.

                              http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2011/0...-in-tennessee/
                              Those formations look pretty familiar as well, no?



                              Comment


                              • Think well bring Jacobs back next year? At least hell be fresh

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X