This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post
    Because I don't like misleading advertising lol.

Basically they say its $99, but then say you have to signup for the 2 year xbox subscription in order to get 2 coupon codes, thus lowering the price from $200.
    It's just dumb, cuz you dont need the subscription to use it...just to use it online.
    How can it be misleading if you say it was actually written in the add? You said you read on and found it.
    If you went down to the store because it wasn't written, I could see being PO'd. But that wasn't the case.
    I just don't get why folks get some pissed off so easily.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      How can it be misleading if you say it was actually written in the add? You said you read on and found it.
      If you went down to the store because it wasn't written, I could see being PO'd. But that wasn't the case.
      I just don't get why folks get some pissed off so easily.
      stop complaining about people complaining

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Yea thats a bit silly. Microsoft charging for online use is even more silly. Im an xbox guy, but Playstation does it right.
        yea, i was for a long time, but now I'm all about my PS3. all the BS ads on the xbox UI piss me off to no end. I just hate everything about it now. It just collects dust.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

stop complaining about people complaining
          he's just looking to get a rise out of me. I dont care. so ridiculous when people just come looking for a fight.

how bout this:

PHIL SIMMS SUCKED ***!!!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

he's just looking to get a rise out of me. I dont care. so ridiculous when people just come looking for a fight.

how bout this:

PHIL SIMMS SUCKED ***!!!!!
            I'm not looking to get a rise out of you. I just have my pet peeves. I just don't get why you would be upset over an ad that spelled out the terms accurately.
            I suppose after 54 years and a lot of really lousy stuff I have an attitude about letting small things bug you. (of course i then let this bug me) catch 22.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Comment

• what do you ***s want for christmas?

Comment

what do you ***s want for christmas?
                  lol, i usually just ask the fam to get me some new work pants, and maybe a new pair of kicks (work shoes or sneakers, whatever)

my brothers usually get me some gmen gear. my mom said she found me a sweet retro, Gmen zip-up hoodie....im pretty amped about that...

AND OF COURSE SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR!!! YAYYYY!!!! lol =]

what about you?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, i usually just ask the fam to get me some new work pants, and maybe a new pair of kicks (work shoes or sneakers, whatever)

my brothers usually get me some gmen gear. my mom said she found me a sweet retro, Gmen zip-up hoodie....im pretty amped about that...

AND OF COURSE SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR!!! YAYYYY!!!! lol =]

what about you?
                    My mom got me this awesome heavy AND1 hoody last year. dont know what the inside is made of, its not fleece, but its reealy soft and has stayed soft so i want a few of those. And same, some work clothes, work shoes. sneakers. Maybe throw in a puppy. lol nah i have enough animals.

Comment

what do you ***s want for christmas?
                      Galaxy Note II

I told everyone I know that's getting me a present to get together and get me that, it's all I want really.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        Galaxy Note II

I told everyone I know that's getting me a present to get together and get me that, it's all I want really.
                        those are so awesome.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Maybe throw in a puppy. lol nah i have enough animals.
                          we're in the process of finding a dog for my mom. but we have to be very specific. We want an American Staffordshire terrier, we want a female, and we need one about a year or 2 old, so we're trying to rescue. Luckily alot of agencies have american staffies cuz they are treated as pitbulls and they are sometimes abandoned and/or abused. So we'd like to rescue one and give it a good home. But we have to make sure my mom can handle it physically cuz her bad back, and we dont want one with health issues cuz the financial burden on my mom would be stressful if it was at the vet on a weekly basis. Staffies are smaller than most pits, so they are easier to manage.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Got an MPAA notice online today for the first time in about 5 years. Guess it's time to step up my pirating game!!

Most people in this scenario would freak out, and stop what they are doing. Not me though. I'm going to stand up to the billion dollar corporations, give them the finger, and download even more of their ****ty *** movies. lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

we're in the process of finding a dog for my mom. but we have to be very specific. We want an American Staffordshire terrier, we want a female, and we need one about a year or 2 old, so we're trying to rescue. Luckily alot of agencies have american staffies cuz they are treated as pitbulls and they are sometimes abandoned and/or abused. So we'd like to rescue one and give it a good home. But we have to make sure my mom can handle it physically cuz her bad back, and we dont want one with health issues cuz the financial burden on my mom would be stressful if it was at the vet on a weekly basis. Staffies are smaller than most pits, so they are easier to manage.
                              Get a pup. More fun. Cant trust those places and you never know how the dogs previous owners treated them.

Or you can always hit up Big B and get a lab. Thats probably what I would do.

Comment

Get a pup. More fun. Cant trust those places and you never know how the dogs previous owners treated them.

Or you can always hit up Big B and get a lab. Thats probably what I would do.
                                That's not true. Most of the adoption/rescue agencies know the demeanors of the dogs that they have taken in very well. It's where Tizzie came from!!

I don't want a lab. Not that I have anything against them, but I don't want one.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X