Clear All

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Hello....Hockey, are you there???
    no they are locked out and nobody seems to mind
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      no they are locked out and nobody seems to mind
      I kinda mind....im already bored with basketball.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Yea i miss hockey I miss playing it more...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          Hello....Hockey, are you there???

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            That would be so fun with a smaller ball. lol Your knees would be done after one game from all the slashing

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              That would be so fun with a smaller ball. lol Your knees would be done after one game from all the slashing
              Then it would be just be field hockey....

/facepalm
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post

/facepalm
                Violent field hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by J****ack View Post

/facepalm
                  so why are hockey fans complaining when they can just watch field hockey or whatever...I don't really get it still, Hockey is just soccer and that ****s on all the time.

Comment

so why are hockey fans complaining when they can just watch field hockey or whatever...I don't really get it still, Hockey is just soccer and that ****s on all the time.
                    No its not. Lacross is like hockey. Thats a great sport as well. Huge in the tri state, not as big everywhere else though.

Comment

No its not. Lacross is like hockey. Thats a great sport as well. Huge in the tri state, not as big everywhere else though.
                      whats the difference between hockey and soccer you know besides Ice and the fact that there are walls so you can "check" players, I mean all the rules are pretty much the same.

Comment

whats the difference between hockey and soccer you know besides Ice and the fact that there are walls so you can "check" players, I mean all the rules are pretty much the same.
                        You're just trying to kick a guy like poor Kase when he's down.
                        Hockey is a very exciting game to watch live. No sport is as fast as Hockey. To compare it in any way to soccer is foolish. (in other words...very "Davenlike")
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          You're just trying to kick a guy like poor Kase when he's down.
                          Hockey is a very exciting game to watch live. No sport is as fast as Hockey. To compare it in any way to soccer is foolish. (in other words...very "Davenlike")
                          well yeah you caught me, but I have been to 5 Hockey games live, even sat real close down to the glass once, I can appreciate it as a sport but honestly I'd rather watch Football or Basketball, when it comes to hockey I guess it's because I don't have a team affiliation or have any favorite players so I'm just seeing a puck passed around and shots taken on goal I'm not really rooting for anything in particular so it's not really entertaining to me....it's the same as if Kase were to watch NASCAR without rooting for a driver and paying attention to what he's doing in the field of cars, it just looks like a bunch of cars going fast and making left hand turns :P

Comment

well yeah you caught me, but I have been to 5 Hockey games live, even sat real close down to the glass once, I can appreciate it as a sport but honestly I'd rather watch Football or Basketball, when it comes to hockey I guess it's because I don't have a team affiliation or have any favorite players so I'm just seeing a puck passed around and shots taken on goal I'm not really rooting for anything in particular so it's not really entertaining to me....it's the same as if Kase were to watch NASCAR without rooting for a driver and paying attention to what he's doing in the field of cars, it just looks like a bunch of cars going fast and making left hand turns :P
                            Corners, kickoffs vs faceoffs, penalties. theres a lot of different rules

Comment

Corners, kickoffs vs faceoffs, penalties. theres a lot of different rules
                              Kickoffs and faceoffs are the same thing, also they move the puck to those side rings...that's just like a corner kick...

it's literally like exactly the same game except...you know... Ice.

Comment

Kickoffs and faceoffs are the same thing, also they move the puck to those side rings...that's just like a corner kick...

it's literally like exactly the same game except...you know... Ice.
                                Absolutely not dav
                                Kick off- a team wins the ball in a coin toss. Face off is when the ref drops the puck and the two centers clash and try and win possession.

Corners- You are awarded a corner if the ball goes out behind the goalline and an opposing play touches it before it goes out, if not its a goal kick. In hockey the team that shot it out gets a faceoff on their side of the ice.

Offsides- In soccer you cant be in front of the ball, ever. In hockey If your team has possession you cant pass the blue line until the person with the puck crosses it first

Like I said Lacrosse is much more like hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X