Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    Hey LT good to hear from you I hope all is well for you and yours....I would think they would have to travel if they get in by way of a wildcard
    Happy Holidays B! I'm thinking the same, they'll be on the road for Wildcard. Everything going well here. I miss ya guy's. Home today, so able to get on the boards.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      "Our team is in transistion right now. Our opponents have drafted and improved their teams with dynamic players, while our team is slowly getting older and may have reached the tipping point to where we may have to dump some of our core players."

      Uh....I guess you see what you want to see.
      My good friend MH- Season's Greeting to you and the family!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
        My good friend MH- Season's Greeting to you and the family!
        You too LT. We've missed you here.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          "Our team is in transistion right now. Our opponents have drafted and improved their teams with dynamic players, while our team is slowly getting older and may have reached the tipping point to where we may have to dump some of our core players."

          Uh....I guess you see what you want to see.
          There was more than that...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
            Happy Holidays B! I'm thinking the same, they'll be on the road for Wildcard. Everything going well here. I miss ya guy's. Home today, so able to get on the boards.
            Same to you LT ! It was great meeting you at the Cleveland game ... How did you fair with the storm?

            Comment


            • Canty said the giants missed 18 tackles yesterday

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Canty said the giants missed 18 tackles yesterday
                And that was just on one run by Turner.


                Oops...I mean...Eli sucks.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Canty said the giants missed 18 tackles yesterday
                  The worst one was when Tuck had the guy RIGHT in front of him....and then literally let the guy shove him off with one hand(i wouldnt even call it a stiff arm....he like swatted him, it was terrible), and Tuck fell to the ground as if a greater being bodyslammed him.

                  wtf....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • We desperately need another top flight de

                    Comment


                    • I said it once I said it a million times. That David Wilson pick will haunt us for years. Can't use first round picks on unimportant positions. We could have really used glenn, branch reyes worthy or jenkins on this team. For now and the future

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by byron View Post
                        Same to you LT ! It was great meeting you at the Cleveland game ... How did you fair with the storm?
                        Good to meet you as well Sir. I took some damage from Sandy. I lost 1 shutter from house( I put that back up). 3 sections of pool fence came down, I did a temp fix on those, I want to replace with Vinyl trex-like stuff this spring. 1 tree hit my shed -no damage. Monster tree fell at end of property and 3 other mediums went down about 20 yards from the monster. Funny you mentioned the storm damage. Dave( You met him at Cleveland game) was suppossed to come over and look at the fallen trees today to help me get rid of them...Did the high winds reach as far as Maine?

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            No....We will be simply "The Superbowl Champs" for eternity!




                            And





                            It will be the longest Sports Dynasty of all time!!!!
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
                              Good to meet you as well Sir. I took some damage from Sandy. I lost 1 shutter from house( I put that back up). 3 sections of pool fence came down, I did a temp fix on those, I want to replace with Vinyl trex-like stuff this spring. 1 tree hit my shed -no damage. Monster tree fell at end of property and 3 other mediums went down about 20 yards from the monster. Funny you mentioned the storm damage. Dave( You met him at Cleveland game) was suppossed to come over and look at the fallen trees today to help me get rid of them...Did the high winds reach as far as Maine?
                              We didn't get it to bad here it was windy but no trees came down here which I was worried about....Glad to here you didn't have to much damage...Enjoyed meeting and talking to Dave say hello for me ...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                We didn't get it to bad here it was windy but no trees came down here which I was worried about....Glad to here you didn't have to much damage...Enjoyed meeting and talking to Dave say hello for me ...
                                Good thing storm passed you with no Damage.

                                I'll tell Dave. No excuses the Giants played like crap Sunday, but it could be worse...we could have Sanchez and the Jets.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X