This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, Merry Christmas.

If anyone would like to attend this weekend's game let me know.
    Last edited by Roosevelt; 12-28-2012, 11:30 AM.
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      Hey guys, Merry Christmas.

If anyone would like to attend this weekend's game let me know.
      Happy New Year to you Rosie.

Not sure why anyone would want to go to this week's game.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Happy New Year to you Rosie.

Not sure why anyone would want to go to this week's game.
        Same to you MS.

I just figured I would offer them to someone rather then let them go empty.

Comment

• You mean no one wants to go this this game?

I could email the tickets and the parking pass and your golden. 4 seats, gratis.

Comment

You mean no one wants to go this this game?

I could email the tickets and the parking pass and your golden. 4 seats, gratis.
            I would, but I wont be around tmrw. Kind offer though. I think MH is right, though....people are kind of deflated going into this game. Not much hope to grab onto. Sucks, but it might be a reality.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Nice of you to offer Rosey man if I lived closer I'd grab them in a minute.....keyofgemen...mentioned he gave his to Touchdowns for Teens arsome right there.... check out his thread maybe he can help......I through it out to Matt and Kase on FB also in case they haven't been on....Happy New Year man
              Last edited by byron; 12-29-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I would, but I wont be around tmrw. Kind offer though. I think MH is right, though....people are kind of deflated going into this game. Not much hope to grab onto. Sucks, but it might be a reality.
                but there is hope and really is there ever anything else .....it could make for an exciting day of football if things go the way they need to ......just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  but there is hope and really is there ever anything else .....it could make for an exciting day of football if things go the way they need to ......just saying
                  yea youre right....

i mean, i'll be honest, I still want to see us destroy the eagles. lol, at least give me SOMETHING to take!! haha
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    yea youre right....

i mean, i'll be honest, I still want to see us destroy the eagles. lol, at least give me SOMETHING to take!! haha
                    Totally !!!

**** THE EAGLES !!!!

Comment

• lol =]
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• hey, i got a ton of cool giants stuff for christmas this year. My brother got me one of the new Nike Giants hoodies. It's one of the therma-fit ones. its very thin, but it's warmer than even most jackets i have lol.

And my mom got me a cool retro zip up hoodie, pretty sick.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Hey guys if there are free tickets to the game let me know, ill take them in a heartbeat. I live on LI and today im sick as a dog but if u can email them id take them in a second. i would greatly appreciate it and would def return the favor
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

bumping up for K1

hit him up with a pm maybe he was logged on most of the morning
                            Last edited by byron; 12-29-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              Nice of you to offer Rosey man if I lived closer I'd grab them in a minute.....keyofgemen...mentioned he gave his to Touchdowns for Teens arsome right there.... check out his thread maybe he can help......I through it out to Matt and Kase on FB also in case they haven't been on....Happy New Year man
                              Thanks Byron, and same to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                                Hey guys if there are free tickets to the game let me know, ill take them in a heartbeat. I live on LI and today im sick as a dog but if u can email them id take them in a second. i would greatly appreciate it and would def return the favor
                                Kase,

PM me your email and I will send everything your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X