• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

LT are they busting your balls again?

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]LT are they busting your balls again?
      [/quote]</P>

its what we do best []</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
        [/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

its what we do best []</p>[/quote]

Haha. Aww. It's ok LT, I was the youngest coach on my staff, and I got messed with ALL season long. The other coaches tried hiding my stuff, putting gold fish crackers in my shoes before practice, and tried making me wake up the offensive coordinator at 3 am when we were at the hotel for an away game. So it's all in good fun!

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

Haha. Aww. It's ok LT, I was the youngest coach on my staff, and I got messed with ALL season long. The other coaches tried hiding my stuff, putting gold fish crackers in my shoes before practice, and tried making me wake up the offensive coordinator at 3 am when we were at the hotel for an away game. So it's all in good fun!
            [/quote]

i like to call it mis-directed love
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
              [/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>[/quote]
              It is about a 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

i like to call it mis-directed love[/quote]

LOL. I call it hazing the new coach, who happened to the be the youngest! But they tried to do the biggest prank and it backfired on them, so I won, and still proud of it! lol.

Comment

lol what was it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] i like to call it mis-directed love[/quote]</P>

i call it tcl. </P>

</P>

tom coughlin lovin</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol what was it[/quote]

Well during away games, we check in the hotel, and the HC normally gives us money to buy beer, and it's treat. So we go and buy some, and then give him a 6 pack to drink in his room, while we buy a 30 or 2 30 packs.

Well I went into the room, and turned on the TV and fell alseep. I get a call, telling me to come to room so and so. So I looked at the time it was like 1 am or something. So I wanted to make sure they weren't messing with me. I go down to the front desk and asked them who is staying in the room # they give me, and it checked out the coaches were. It was our room.

So I go to the room, and all I see is beer cans all over, so I know they were wasted. And one of the older position coaches tells me that my TEs were running up and down the hall way and causing trouble, and the front desk called. And so go talk to them and tell them to go to bed.

Now I have freshman TE, and alot of them are good guys, and I am tight with my group so I that it was weird that they would do that and make me look bad. So right away I thought something was off. So I go back downstairs, and asked the lady at the front desk for the football team's room roster. So I got the master list, and gave her a BS excuse that we had to do a room check. And I checked the room roster.. The room the coaches gave me was for the OC NOT my group. They thought it would be funny to wake up the OC at that time and basically look stupid in the process.

So I put the list in my pocket, and went back to the coaches room. I knocked on the door and pretended to look like I got yelled at. I told them that Coach P. opened the door and was wondering why I came there, and then yelled at me for like 5 minutes straight. So at that point all the coaches are cracking up and hysterical.

So we went to the diner then, and they all gave me a big lecture like how the youngest coach gets ripped on and this and that. Of course I never told them that I didn't go to the room. So I let them think I got owned, and they had a successful prank. So driving to the stadium, I was with the RB coach, and I told him everything, and he was like damn that was smart.

When we got off the buses to go to the lockeroom, the coaches looked all sad like they got owned, and they said you lied to us! And I said yeah I did, you should know something that lame wouldn't work, and I'd be alot smarter than that. So they said they would get me back, but they never did. But I was happy with myself for covering all ends and trying not to laugh myself.

Comment

lolol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] i like to call it mis-directed love[/quote]</P>

i call it tcl. </P>

</P>

tom coughlin lovin</P>

[/quote]</P>

good one lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lolol[/quote]

lol, this is the stuff that goes on among coaches. It's pretty much that, and then where should we go for happy hour. After every game we went out, win or lose, for wings and beer! Now the adv. of being the youngest on the staff was that I never had to pay. The other coaches got me. So it all worked out.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
                              It is about a 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City.
                              [/quote]</P>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</P>

Comment

We should have a section roped off just for us or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X