lol place is gonna be mobbed
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol place is gonna be mobbed[/quote]</P>

ahhhhh im sooo excited it cant come fast enough!!! []</P>

Comment

Been goin to games my whole life but,this is my first Fan Fest! I might try to find Jay Dee's......

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
          [/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
          It is about a 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City.
          [/quote]</p>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</p>[/quote]
          Maybe I will. I have a free place to stay.

Comment

[quote user="mcbreen3rd"]Been goin to games my whole life but,*this is my first Fan Fest! I might try to find Jay Dee's......[/quote]

right on route 17 right by teh stadium... very easy to find

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]LT are they busting your balls again?
              [/quote]</P>

its what we do best []</P>

[/quote]

Haha. Aww. It's ok LT, I was the youngest coach on my staff, and I got messed with ALL season long. The other coaches tried hiding my stuff, putting gold fish crackers in my shoes before practice, and tried making me wake up the offensive coordinator at 3 am when we were at the hotel for an away game. So it's all in good fun!
              [/quote] i like to call it mis-directed love[/quote]</P>

i call it tcl. </P>

</P>

tom coughlin lovin</P>

[/quote]</P>

good one lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey, Tom Coughlin love is good for me...</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
                [/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, how*far are you from there??*so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</P>[/quote]

heyyyy nowwwww

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]LT are they busting your balls again?
                    [/quote]</P>

its what we do best []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I love you all</P>

Why are the only love related emoticons on here a broken heart and a wilted rose?</P>

I guess the site developers were feeling cynical when it happened... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</P>

[/quote] heyyyy nowwwww[/quote]</P>

Mini Me will have to miss this event</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</p>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</p>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</p>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</p>[/quote]
                        I wonder how MMB will feel about that??? I heard he used to work for The Thunder Down Under.

Comment

Looks like its about 5 miles from the stadium.... I think i might come thru and check out tha after party!

Comment

[quote user="mcbreen3rd"]Looks like its about 5 miles from the stadium.... I think i might come thru and check out tha after party![/quote]

na not even. If u take the paterson plank rd exit from stadium to 17 (The one by the track) its 2 miles

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, how*far are you from there??*so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</p>[/quote]
                              I wonder how MMB will feel about that??? I heard he used to work for The Thunder Down Under.
                              [/quote]

hmmm guessing thats the gay bar?

Harooni got me the job

Comment

aight, sounds like theres alot of peeps going! should be good times... I know i plan on tailgaiting before we even get in the stadium! (AS USUAL)

Comment

Working...
                                X