Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    a guy who plays physical and jumps balls like Samuel would of been bad in Spags defense? I think htats silly
    Samuel aint no press corner like is required in Spags system. He actual is a crap cover guy. He's all about anticipation and ball skills. He's better facing the QB.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Prince isnt big enough or physical enough, but asante is?!? Nuts.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        Prince isnt big enough or physical enough, but asante is?!? Nuts.
        Matt gets a tad confused regarding football.
        I chalk it up to the fear that he's not good enough for his future wife. (Of course he isn't)
        The knowledge that you aren't good enough causes great stress and effects ones ability to think straight.

        We should pity him actually.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          off the line he isn't
          Hes bigger than TT and Webster. Hes our biggest corner....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Hes bigger than TT and Webster. Hes our biggest corner....
            Barring serious injury, Prince has a huge future with us. The kid can flat cover.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • We all can find fault with this player that coach or a coaching decision that may have cost us a game or two...Once I get over the disappointment of not making the playoffs and all........ I come around to the thinking we're a damn lucky fan base.. I have no doubts everything will be looked at changes will be made and this team will be back next year armed and ready to give us another hope filled year of football....what the hell else can we ask for ...great org that cares good times.....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                We all can find fault with this player that coach or a coaching decision that may have cost us a game or two...Once I get over the disappointment of not making the playoffs and all........ I come around to the thinking we're a damn lucky fan base.. I have no doubts everything will be looked at changes will be made and this team will be back next year armed and ready to give us another hope filled year of football....what the hell else can we ask for ...great org that cares good times.....
                Exactly.

                I was listening to Jerry Reese the other night and he made perfect sense. We are a 9-7 team that could have won a few more games.

                So in other words, we're not far off from where we need to be. All these people who think we need to blow things ups are foolish IMO.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                  Exactly.

                  I was listening to Jerry Reese the other night and he made perfect sense. We are a 9-7 team that could have won a few more games.

                  So in other words, we're not far off from where we need to be. All these people who think we need to blow things ups are foolish IMO.
                  yea youre both right.

                  I cant believe people want to crucify the team over the season. Our #1 concern for the past ...3 seasons id say...is staying healthy. our secondary, and D line suffer from injury. If our tackles see the field, and take some pressure off the DEs getting doublt team and just being generally innefective, i think the entire D will play better. ppl forget about the d line, taking for granted that we have some great athletes that we just expect to be good. they werent that great this year.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    yea youre both right.

                    I cant believe people want to crucify the team over the season. Our #1 concern for the past ...3 seasons id say...is staying healthy. our secondary, and D line suffer from injury. If our tackles see the field, and take some pressure off the DEs getting doublt team and just being generally innefective, i think the entire D will play better. ppl forget about the d line, taking for granted that we have some great athletes that we just expect to be good. they werent that great this year.
                    We were just as lucky to win a couple of games that we should have lost.
                    We certainly don't need to blow things up, but many gaping holes have been exposed on our football team. If we don't address them we could very well be a lot worse next season.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      We were just as lucky to win a couple of games that we should have lost.
                      We certainly don't need to blow things up, but many gaping holes have been exposed on our football team. If we don't address them we could very well be a lot worse next season.
                      agreed. I think we can all agree on that.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • MH, will I be seeing you this week?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          MH, will I be seeing you this week?
                          Yes you will you lucky dog!
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Yes you will you lucky dog!
                            HA....ok, cool. I'll dress to impress. lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/07/...ng-candidates/

                              booo someone take him please!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Let it go Dezzypoo.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X