X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Let it go Dezzypoo.
    Yea, I guess I should. Who would want a dc with the 31st ranked defense to be their head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      and i just want to tthrow crow out there one time on something else too: Vontaze Burfict...

we missed that boat

any shot Teo comes in striking distance to us in the draft?
      Just wanna say that i got burned at the stake when i suggested Burfict last offseason
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        i don't think Prince is big or physical enough to be a press corner in this level. I actually think he progressed very nicely this year and is a good fit for Fewell's scheme
        Im pretty sure Prince is our biggest CB and hes damned sure our best CB
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Hey college football fans who should us fairweather college fans look at for the GMen to draft in tonites game??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
            Hey college football fans who should us fairweather college fans look at for the GMen to draft in tonites game??
            it's funny, because this is exactly how I feel about college football these days. When i was IN college, I was all about it....but that ended quite some time ago lol

in short....I have not a ****in' clue, Kase...lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              it's funny, because this is exactly how I feel about college football these days. When i was IN college, I was all about it....but that ended quite some time ago lol

in short....I have not a ****in' clue, Kase...lol
              Ive lived my whole life in BK and LI, i didnt know college football existed til i moved to Pittsburgh for a year... I know Manti Teo is damned good but we have no shot at him

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Yea, I guess I should. Who would want a dc with the 31st ranked defense to be their head coach.
                Who would want a DC of a defense that was 3rd in takeaways?
                "Yards/game" is a lousy way to rate defenses.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Who would want a DC of a defense that was 3rd in takeaways?
                  "Yards/game" is a lousy way to rate defenses.
                  It seems no one does.....

I dont think so. Might not be the best way but I wouldnt call it lousy

Comment

• According to WRIC-TV, Robert Griffin III has a Torn ACL & PCL, expected to miss 14-18 months...

holy ****

Comment

• omg

Comment

• So I'm going to a wedding in Quito, Ecuador in July....should be interesting, on many levels..... =O
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          So I'm going to a wedding in Quito, Ecuador in July....should be interesting, on many levels..... =O
                          ouuh exoitic

Comment

• well me a the woman are done. she was cheating on me since the beginning of the summer and didnt have the guts to tell me. I found out new years day when she put a picture of her and some uuugly dude (at least make sure hes better looking than me, I know its hard all but come on ) on facebook. yeeeupp. Good riddance. It hurt a lot at first, a lot a lot. Still does in a way but at the same time I feel great. Like really good. Its weird.

Been seizure free for over a year. Getting my license back within the next month or two, Been saving up for a new car. **** why shouldnt I feel great?
                            Last edited by dezzzR; 01-08-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• That sucks Dez, sorry to hear it, but you know what, sounds like everything else is looking up for you so I'm sure it's for the best, you don't want to waste your time with someone who doesn't appreciate you, now that you got your **** going for you, I'm sure you are gonna meet someone much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                well me a the woman are done. she was cheating on me since the beginning of the summer and didnt have the guts to tell me. I found out new years day when she put a picture of her and some uuugly dude (at least make sure hes better looking than me, I know its hard all but come on ) on facebook. yeeeupp. Good riddance. It hurt a lot at first, a lot a lot. Still does in a way but at the same time I feel great. Like really good. Its weird.

Been seizure free for over a year. Getting my license back within the next month or two, Been saving up for a new car. **** why shouldnt I feel great?
                                Wow.....well, I mean you seem to be taking it in stride...but regardless, that ****ing sucks man...sorry. Like Daven said....at least you can move on to greener pastures. I hate hearing **** like that, because it ruins my already skewed view of women. **** em!!! (figuratively and literally of course)
                                I have issues..lol

Oh, and thats awesome about your health, lol...dont know how to word that....but yea.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X