This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    My daughter and her Husband just bought 2 AR-15's and 2 AK-47's.
    Personally..I don't get it. But to each their own.
    Wow thats a lot of money, haha. What state do they live in? Are the AK's automatic?

Ask your son in law to take you to the range and you just might. You should get one, it will make Bam mad!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Wow thats a lot of money, haha. What state do they live in? Are the AK's automatic?

Ask your son in law to take you to the range and you just might. You should get one, it will make Bam mad!!
      They live in FLA.
      And I'm not interested.
      Morehead is peace loving.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• we were having a conversation at work about this.

I just don't understand the sudden move to ban Guns, Guns aren't related to the problem in any way, it's parenting that's the problem.

The only thing banning guns does is placate people who are complaining, which is a bad thing, we have a problem in our society right now that needs to be addressed....and it has absolutely nothing to do with guns.

crazy kids can kill people with or without guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          we were having a conversation at work about this.

I just don't understand the sudden move to ban Guns, Guns aren't related to the problem in any way, it's parenting that's the problem.

The only thing banning guns does is placate people who are complaining, which is a bad thing, we have a problem in our society right now that needs to be addressed....and it has absolutely nothing to do with guns.

crazy kids can kill people with or without guns.
          Agreed. Im just worried about bam using the executive order to go around congress, which in my opinion is the very reason we were given the 2nd amendment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            They live in FLA.
            And I'm not interested.
            Morehead is peace loving.
            youre such a wet fart sometimes. lol
            TRY IT!!

Youre peace loving until someone tries breaking into your home or your government is full of tyrants.

Comment

Agreed. Im just worried about bam using the executive order to go around congress, which in my opinion is the very reason we were given the 2nd amendment.
              I'm a little worried about that, but you know I don't want to address that, I want to address the "REAL" problem.

This gun ban if it happens is the same as putting a band-aid on the broken frame of your car and saying....welp all fixed.

it makes no sense all it does it make people feel safer after doing absolutely nothing at all to address the danger.

The car is still going to fall apart, and crazy kids are still going to kill people.

Comment

youre such a wet fart sometimes. lol
                TRY IT!!

Youre peace loving until someone tries breaking into your home or your government is full of tyrants.
                I'll tell you what...you live your life and I'll live mine.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• i rest my case

Comment

• Im having designer block. Trying to put a stove in a corner and the hoods making it a *****. Always have problems with this kinnd of layout

Comment

• anyone have the body by jack tower 200? Its great.

Comment

• My posting may be scarce for awhile. I'm training someone at work so I'm not really at a computer anymore. **** sucks man....i hate training....lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• some really riveting content in this thread as of late
                          lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ughhh. I almost lost it on a customer, but I kept my cool and I sold her. I win.
                            Normally Im a glass is half empty guy but I been forcing myself to stay positive lately, it paid off with her.

When I get real mad and frustrated I start shaking, Hate that ****.
                            Last edited by dezzzR; 01-16-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

When I get real mad and frustrated I start shaking, Hate that ****.
                              i do that....

my arms feel kind of numb. I think its cuz my body thinks im bout to rock someone's jaw or something lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                i do that....

my arms feel kind of numb. I think its cuz my body thinks im bout to rock someone's jaw or something lol
                                Its exactly that. lol Its pure adrenaline. I love it but I hate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X