This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its exactly that. lol Its pure adrenaline. I love it but I hate it.
    yea im not a fan of it either.....my whole family has rather loose tempers....out in the world you can just walk away....what are you suppsoed to do when youre working? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• hey guys I been busy with one thing or the other I wired my daughters garage last week and installed a door opener for her Sat....Head to the store to get a sandwich today ..... I look in at my daughter's place and the garage door is going down....wth ? she is long gone for work...I pull in and it starts going back up ! who knows how long the ****ing thing has been opening and closing ! After some research and diagnostics I found that one of the staples I put in to hold the small bell wire that goes to the door opener switch was put in to tight ....shorting the wire "completing the circuit" which is how it works......the staple was like some one holding the switch button on continuously....loosened the staple all is well....

mh and the person he was going at it with got banned ... mods are clamping down I think...I just been reading lately and not much of that... other than the usally Eli debates and such.... there is really not much to talk about right now ....hope all is well with you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        hey guys I been busy with one thing or the other I wired my daughters garage last week and installed a door opener for her Sat....Head to the store to get a sandwich today ..... I look in at my daughter's place and the garage door is going down....wth ? she is long gone for work...I pull in and it starts going back up ! who knows how long the ****ing thing has been opening and closing ! After some research and diagnostics I found that one of the staples I put in to hold the small bell wire that goes to the door opener switch was put in to tight ....shorting the wire "completing the circuit" which is how it works......the staple was like some one holding the switch button on continuously....loosened the staple all is well....

mh and the person he was going at it with got banned ... mods are clamping down I think...I just been reading lately and not much of that... other than the usally Eli debates and such.... there is really not much to talk about right now ....hope all is well with you guys
        HAHAHAHAHA BOTH GREAT STORIES!!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          hey guys I been busy with one thing or the other I wired my daughters garage last week and installed a door opener for her Sat....Head to the store to get a sandwich today ..... I look in at my daughter's place and the garage door is going down....wth ? she is long gone for work...I pull in and it starts going back up ! who knows how long the ****ing thing has been opening and closing ! After some research and diagnostics I found that one of the staples I put in to hold the small bell wire that goes to the door opener switch was put in to tight ....shorting the wire "completing the circuit" which is how it works......the staple was like some one holding the switch button on continuously....loosened the staple all is well....

The mods had enough of MHs Eli bashing?

Comment

The mods had enough of MHs Eli bashing?
            LOL it was a wedding present FROM Matt, lol

FREE MOREHEAD!!!!
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Good ol Mystert Manti and the University of No Dame
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                Good ol Mystert Manti and the University of No Dame
                lol. so confused by the whole thing.

Comment

lol. so confused by the whole thing.
                  is this that soap opera bull****? ****ing athletes.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    Good ol Mystert Manti and the University of No Dame
                    I thought you were my friend Albert for a minute by the way you spelled and your avatar looks just like his FB pic LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                      I thought you were my friend Albert for a minute by the way you spelled and your avatar looks just like his FB pic LOL
                      you listened to santana, camron, jim jones, big L, and mace? Halem world is where it was at!
                      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• New Dodge Dorango looks tough.

Comment

• more like....looks like an angry minivan =P
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            more like....looks like an angry minivan =P
                            Yea I didnt realize how long they are. I want an suv!! I like the FX 35 too but the hoods look really long and stupid on the new ones. tryna lease something nice.

Comment

Yea I didnt realize how long they are. I want an suv!! I like the FX 35 too but the hoods look really long and stupid on the new ones. tryna lease something nice.
                              ehh, I like SOME SUVs, but i like the fullsize. I kinda fell in love with the Navigators a few years back. They are just so comfortable, and just exactly what youd expect from a Lincoln lol. I tried to convince my dad to get one when he was shopping for a new SUV, but he went with an Escalade cuz he didnt wanna pay Navigator money he said.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                ehh, I like SOME SUVs, but i like the fullsize. I kinda fell in love with the Navigators a few years back. They are just so comfortable, and just exactly what youd expect from a Lincoln lol. I tried to convince my dad to get one when he was shopping for a new SUV, but he went with an Escalade cuz he didnt wanna pay Navigator money he said.
                                lol expensive taste is a *****. but if you have the money why not

Comment

Working...
                                X