X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    haha....he's so....something...to us...
    lol I think the word youre looking for is amazing.

Comment

• Whats up everybody? It is so cold right now. I'm up here in the mountains of Pennsylvania, and I had ice on my solar thermal windows. No joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Thanks for recomending that whey stuff Lawl. Doesnt mess with my stomach at all. Now not only do I out match MH mentally, but physically as well.
        Cool, its about the cheapest stuff you can get too.

Comment

• Gonna be one of those days! I can tell already! lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• hope not

Comment

• Eli looked pretty good last night.

Comment

Eli looked pretty good last night.
                Amazing how well a kid can play when the don't play defense against you.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Amazing how well a kid can play when the don't play defense against you.
                  And here we goooo. He looked pretty good on that td to Cruz, the bomb to forgot his name, and that fade. Amazing how you can never support your qb. Actually its sad.

Comment

• You actually watched the pro-bowl? I havent watched it since 07 lol (greatest hit of all time)
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You actually watched the pro-bowl? I havent watched it since 07 lol (greatest hit of all time)
                      I watched the second quarter to see Eli and Cruz and a little JPP. All of them made plays.

Comment

I watched the second quarter to see Eli and Cruz and a little JPP. All of them made plays.
                        cool.......I guess.....

I've come to grips with the fact that there is pretty much nothing they can ever do to make the pro-bowl interesting or to make it matter. youre more susceptible(sp?) to injury than any other sport....cant do it mid year...nobody cares about the game since there is no advantage to winning. it's just dumb, and not really fixable since its football.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

cool.......I guess.....

I've come to grips with the fact that there is pretty much nothing they can ever do to make the pro-bowl interesting or to make it matter. youre more susceptible(sp?) to injury than any other sport....cant do it mid year...nobody cares about the game since there is no advantage to winning. it's just dumb, and not really fixable since its football.
                          Any football is better than none to me.

Cant believe a year past already.....

Comment

And here we goooo. He looked pretty good on that td to Cruz, the bomb to forgot his name, and that fade. Amazing how you can never support your qb. Actually its sad.
                            I support my QB just fine. But I don't use the Pro Bowl to do it. the Pro Bowl is a joke and it always has been.
                            Phil won a Pro Bowl MVP and I couldn't care less about it.

Comment

• BTW....NFL Network is replaying SB 46 tonight at 8:00.

I'll just close my eyes and pretend.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                BTW....NFL Network is replaying SB 46 tonight at 8:00.

I'll just close my eyes and pretend.........
                                lol nice.

I still havent opened my BluRay that I got for that game
                                i think im afraid to be disappointed by the production value.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X