This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I support my QB just fine. But I don't use the Pro Bowl to do it. the Pro Bowl is a joke and it always has been.
    Phil won a Pro Bowl MVP and I couldn't care less about it.
    when? how? everyone on the mb sees how you relentlessly criticize him. Just so you can try and say "I told you so" when he does bad. Thats not a good fan man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

Comment

• MH youre a blind Eli hater, rooting for him to fail wont make phil simms love you
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        when? how? everyone on the mb sees how you relentlessly criticize him. Just so you can try and say "I told you so" when he does bad. Thats not a good fan man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o
        Only in your little world Dez does saying things like "Eli is a very good QB" or "Eli is a top 6 QB in the NFL" constitute "relentless criticism".

I promised I wouldn't use the term "Eli Cu***st". But I am thinking it.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Only in your little world Dez does saying things like "Eli is a very good QB" or "Eli is a top 6 QB in the NFL" constitute "relentless criticism".

I promised I wouldn't use the term "Eli Cu***st". But I am thinking it.
          And those quotes are always followed by "but.........." Youre extremely negative when you speak about your 2 time superbowl mvp qb.

Lets put it this way, Iv never seen you this hard on anyone on the redsox. Yea were yankee fans, but that doesnt stop me, pizz, and occasionally matt commenting on how terrible ARod is in front of you.
          Last edited by dezzzR; 01-28-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

And those quotes are always followed by "but.........." Youre extremely negative when you speak about your 2 time superbowl mvp qb.

Lets put it this way, Iv never seen you this hard on anyone on the redsox. Yea were yankee fans, but that doesnt stop me, pizz, and occasionally matt commenting on how terrible ARod is.
            oh man....it doesn't get much worse than ARod's decline

though, I didn't know he played injured....idk if that had anything to do with it.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              oh man....it doesn't get much worse than ARod's decline

though, I didn't know he played injured....idk if that had anything to do with it.
              Im mighty pissed he waited til like two weeks ago to get his hip operated on. He wont be ready until the allstar break.

Comment

Im mighty pissed he waited til like two weeks ago to get his hip operated on. He wont be ready until the allstar break.
                nah it wasn't that recent....we knew he'd miss half the season already. well actually i think they were saying June....so maybe a bit earlier than now reporting. Cuz remember that's why they pursued Youk
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

nah it wasn't that recent....we knew he'd miss half the season already. well actually i think they were saying June....so maybe a bit earlier than now reporting. Cuz remember that's why they pursued Youk
                  Im postive he had surgery sometime this month, it showed up on my fb thing
                  Maybe he had two

Comment

Lets put it this way, Iv never seen you this hard on anyone on the redsox. Yea were yankee fans, but that doesnt stop me, pizz, and occasionally matt commenting on how terrible ARod is in front of you.
                    I'm rarely going to be hard on Sox players outside my Sox family, especially with Yankee fans.
                    I criticize Eli inside my Giants family.
                    And as I have said many, many times. Its not Eli I have a problem with. Eli is fine. Its you guys who are so in love with Eli that you actually lash out at anyone who criticizes him. And then call it "Eli hate".

Comment

• There was probably like 15 qbs that outplayed eli this year, 3 rookies. Discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        There was probably like 15 qbs that outplayed eli this year, 3 rookies. Discuss.
                        the gmen collapse mid season definitely didn't help his case.

At the beginning of the season, he looked like he would be in record breaking form.

Hey, can't win em all....
                        Last edited by JPizzack; 01-29-2013, 08:53 AM.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...-super-bowl-nj

well that seals the deal....**** that guy, and **** teh ravens....icing on the cake for me...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...-super-bowl-nj

well that seals the deal....**** that guy, and **** teh ravens....icing on the cake for me...
                            Why?
                            He has a right to his opinion.

Comment

• because it's just another excuse to baby the players. What's wrong with playing outdoor football in the winter? Theyve done it all year. And plus, the Meadowlands has more indoor facilities than most NFL venues im pretty sure.

Oh, and people are going to find "It's ******ed" pretty offensive im sure...
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

because it's just another excuse to baby the players. What's wrong with playing outdoor football in the winter? Theyve done it all year. And plus, the Meadowlands has more indoor facilities than most NFL venues im pretty sure.

Oh, and people are going to find "It's ******ed" pretty offensive im sure...
                                Well then you should hate the entire NFL since they waited 48 years to have a SB in cold weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X