Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football was made to be played in the rain and snow. If flacco has a problem then he doesnt have to play in the game... What an A-Hole.... And having worked with the developmentally disabled for years i will tell you 1st hand the 'r-word' is a highly offensive one
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Football is a game to be played in every envirorment. It shouldnt have taken the NFL this long to have another cold weather Super Bowl. To me Flaccos opinion is ******ed and I like him. Hope theres a blizzard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
        Football was made to be played in the rain and snow. If flacco has a problem then he doesnt have to play in the game... What an A-Hole.... And having worked with the developmentally disabled for years i will tell you 1st hand the 'r-word' is a highly offensive one
        Stop with the politically correct stuff Kase. Its an expression.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I'm rarely going to be hard on Sox players outside my Sox family, especially with Yankee fans.
          I criticize Eli inside my Giants family.
          And as I have said many, many times. Its not Eli I have a problem with. Eli is fine. Its you guys who are so in love with Eli that you actually lash out at anyone who criticizes him. And then call it "Eli hate".
          So why criticize? Why not say, yea youre right, he looked pretty good in the Probowl minus the pick6. Iv never seen you say " That was such a great play/throw by Eli on Sunday". Yes, I love my two time superbowl mvp qb. Why dont you?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            So why criticize? Why not say, yea youre right, he looked pretty good in the Probowl minus the pick6. Iv never seen you say " That was such a great play/throw by Eli on Sunday". Yes, I love my two time superbowl mvp qb. Why dont you?
            Because if I do, a hole will be torn in the universe.

And the Pro Bowl means nothing.

Comment

He just flooded his fb with pro lib and anti repub gaaabage so thats probably why. Ohhhh kase what are we going to do with you....hahaha

Comment

He just flooded his fb with pro lib and anti repub gaaabage so thats probably why. Ohhhh kase what are we going to do with you....hahaha
                I haven't seen anything.
                I love all my lib buddies anyway.
                They need love too.........

Comment

I haven't seen anything.
                  Tough love...

Comment

Because if I do, a hole will be torn in the universe.

And the Pro Bowl means nothing.
                    Phil wont find out, I promise.

Comment

So thats ok because every expression is ok in this age???
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Actually that was in response to one of my friends who kept posting tea party anti O-Bommer crap so i loaded his wall with pro obama and liberal articles

Comment

I haven't seen anything.
                          I love my conservative buddies too... Someone needs to show them love, cause obviously they didnt get enough hugs as a child, lol

...Need a hug pappi??

Comment

Actually that was in response to one of my friends who kept posting tea party anti O-Bommer crap so i loaded his wall with pro obama and liberal articles
                            Booooooooooooo

Comment

I love my conservative buddies too... Someone needs to show them love, cause obviously they didnt get enough hugs as a child, lol

...Need a hug pappi??
                              From you.......Absolutely!!!

Its more a want than a need Kase.

Comment

So thats ok because every expression is ok in this age???
                                Of course not. But the intent is the most important thing. He wasn't trying to belittle those with mental challenges. He was just making a comment on a cold weather SB.

Comment

Working...
                                X