X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....Is Arod done with the Yanks?

Looks like the answer is yes.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      yeah that or tell her all is well and how great things are going, your looking for a new car getting your drivers license back all the good stuff Dezz ...good way to let her know you have moved on end with take care ....lol... Idk man I know its hard to do but **** the resentment ****.....
      Yea i think thats a good idea too. ughhhh. Does it make me a ***** that i kinda want her back. We were together for almost 8 years....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        So....Is Arod done with the Yanks?

I hope so, I wanted him gone last year.

Comment

• Kyle Williams is a woman. Theyre in the superbowl and still *****ing about last year. Thats funny

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I hope so, I wanted him gone last year.
            What do you think about their plan to send a bill to all the Yankee fans to cover the $122MM they will lose.

Personally, I think that's over the top.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What do you think about their plan to send a bill to all the Yankee fans to cover the $122MM they will lose.

Personally, I think that's over the top.
              Through ticket prices? I dont think they will. Theyre already pretty high

Comment

• I take that back, I refuse to criticize my Yankees in front of a sox fan.

Comment

• Thank for the advice guys.

Comment

Yea i think thats a good idea too. ughhhh. Does it make me a ***** that i kinda want her back. We were together for almost 8 years....
                    nah man....but overcoming what she did might prove to be impossible and full of **** down the road....All I got for ya is be carefull

Comment

• lol theres a new sim city coming out next month. Think Im going to get it for old time sake, play it at work when theres nothing going on. haha it looks pretty good...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        nah man....but overcoming what she did might prove to be impossible and full of **** down the road....All I got for ya is be carefull
                        I hear ya B. I dont think it will come to that anyway

Comment

Kyle Williams is a woman. Theyre in the superbowl and still *****ing about last year. Thats funny
                          So is Frank Gore, actually.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

No, but don't you dare do that ****! I FORBID YOU!!!!

it's like those situations where a chick is in a clearly abusive relationship, and just sticks around because its been normal to her for so long. **** everything about that....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So....Is Arod done with the Yanks?

hmmm....guess it depends on how much $$ they wanna eat I guess. We haven't been overspending the past 2 years, and we've had money come off the books technically. It'd crappy business decision, but clearly he's not a long term option any more.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                So is Frank Gore, actually.
                                Before I didnt care, but now I def want the Ravens to win. 9ers sound like a bunch of babies.
                                Last edited by dezzzR; 01-30-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X