X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    It will be soon. Cold front coming.
    I know how delicate you are so please button up.
    lol, damn the cold weather!!!!

I dont mind the snow really....i just hate when it hurts to stand outside for more than 2-3 minutes.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/31/...on-every-team/

Comment

• that is incredibly random.

Was this after the article the other day about the guy who assualted his boyfriend? lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          that is incredibly random.

Was this after the article the other day about the guy who assualted his boyfriend? lol
          I dont know. Not that theres anything wrong with it but I wanted to play guess whos gay on the giants today lol. David Carr is really the only one I can think of that might be.

Comment

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D263998

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I dont know. Not that theres anything wrong with it but I wanted to play guess whos gay on the giants today lol. David Carr is really the only one I can think of that might be.
              pretty sure David Carr's wife is bangin'

lol. i think he married a former texans cheerleader or something
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Kevin Boothe imo....just look at him. He's totally the bear. lmao
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

pretty sure David Carr's wife is bangin'

lol. i think he married a former texans cheerleader or something
                  nevermind then. lol

Comment

Kevin Boothe imo....just look at him. He's totally the bear. lmao
                    lmao.

Comment

• Jerry Rice really sucks as an analysts on ESPN. Whenever they talk about WRs its always how he was the best and how many records he has and how many rings he won. He sounds like a pompous has been that cant give any other WR credit. Makes him look ignorant.

Comment

Jerry Rice really sucks as an analysts on ESPN. Whenever they talk about WRs its always how he was the best and how many records he has and how many rings he won. He sounds like a pompous has been that cant give any other WR credit. Makes him look ignorant.
                        he was the best. i could care less about that actually....i dont really watch much ESPN anymore. i hardly have the time
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• He was the best without a doubt, but he seems very insecure about something. Hes always trying to defend himself, when theres no reason to.

Comment

• for some reason i have to double click on everything on websites now. did i hit something?

Comment

for some reason i have to double click on everything on websites now. did i hit something?
                              i dont have that issue. thats weird lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He was the best without a doubt, but he seems very insecure about something. Hes always trying to defend himself, when theres no reason to.
                                Pro athletes are pretty much all children.
                                They don't behave the way normal people do. They usually need more love and attention then us because they have always had it.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X