Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    =P like i said....i can be offensive.

    however, i'm not a homophobic conservative righty, and everyone should know that by now....so, I think they know what the dilllllio is
    Most of them dont care, they just dont want to be bothered with it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Is it your (ridiculously unsophisticated and naive) view, that conservatives are all anti-gay.
      Read a little, because that's BS.
      The father of American Conservatism, Barry Goldwater, along with the founder of the National Review (the Bible of conservatives), William F. Buckley were both strong believers in gay rights.
      To be truly conservative, is to want government to stay out of our pocket books AND our personal lives.

      Sermon over.
      You should do some public speaking. You know your **** and have a way with words when it comes to politics. No homo.

      Comment


      • So u guys read the article on profootballfocus grading the olines??

        For all you Beatty haters he was graded as the 11th best ot in the nfl and the best on the Giants by far. We def need to lock him up this offseason
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          So u guys read the article on profootballfocus grading the olines??

          For all you Beatty haters he was graded as the 11th best ot in the nfl and the best on the Giants by far. We def need to lock him up this offseason
          I dont know how anyone can hate on beatty. He is without a doubt one of our best linemen.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I dont know how anyone can hate on beatty. He is without a doubt one of our best linemen.
            As much as i was saying how Snee didnt have a great season, he graded out as the 13th best OG this past season. Maybe i was disappointed because he usually grades out in the top 6. I think Baas was 22nd best C and Diehl and Boothe graded out so poor they didnt make the list... Makes ya think
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              As much as i was saying how Snee didnt have a great season, he graded out as the 13th best OG this past season. Maybe i was disappointed because he usually grades out in the top 6. I think Baas was 22nd best C and Diehl and Boothe graded out so poor they didnt make the list... Makes ya think
              I thought Boothe played well too. Not a big Baas fan. Love Diehl but his time is up.

              Comment


              • Dan Marino has a baby mama. ughhhhhahahaaa

                Comment


                • Correction Boothe was ranked 22nd best OG and Locklear and Diehl were the ones who were so crappy they couldnt crack top 50 in their respective positions
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    As much as i was saying how Snee didnt have a great season, he graded out as the 13th best OG this past season. Maybe i was disappointed because he usually grades out in the top 6. I think Baas was 22nd best C and Diehl and Boothe graded out so poor they didnt make the list... Makes ya think
                    It should also be noted that Snee played injured all year. ( hip injury)

                    Giants fan since the early 80s

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Is it your (ridiculously unsophisticated and naive) view, that conservatives are all anti-gay.
                      Read a little, because that's BS.
                      .
                      only because i know everything I say about it pisses you off. lmao

                      no, i dont ACTUALLY think that. But, i bet you can guess what kind of affiliation most anti-gay people are. lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Osi says Jets seem like a good fit.....I cant wait until hes gone.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          only because i know everything I say about it pisses you off. lmao

                          no, i dont ACTUALLY think that. But, i bet you can guess what kind of affiliation most anti-gay people are. lol
                          It doesn't piss me off at all. I enjoy pontificating.
                          Or hadn't you noticed?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            It doesn't piss me off at all. I enjoy pontificating.
                            Or hadn't you noticed?
                            yea, I'd say that fits you pretty well lol.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Anyone know how to resize pictures? Mods are busting my balls

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Anyone know how to resize pictures? Mods are busting my balls
                                lol you can resize images in ms paint if you wanted to. lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X