• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol you can resize images in ms paint if you wanted to. lol
    pain in the *****.

Comment

• I wanna titty **** my co worker so bad.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I wanna titty **** my co worker so bad.....
        He would probably have a problem with that.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          He would probably have a problem with that.
          lol Im getting desperate already.....nah really though shes gorgeous.

Comment

• whoa, I didnt realize Gio Gonzalez was named in that Bosch guys report about PEDs. Why is nobody talking about THAT?!?!

21 game winner this past season. An average pitcher at best, prior to this year? And we're all talking about A-Rod after coming off the worst season ever? There's a problem with that picture >.>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

whoa, I didnt realize Gio Gonzalez was named in that Bosch guys report about PEDs. Why is nobody talking about THAT?!?!

21 game winner this past season. An average pitcher at best, prior to this year? And we're all talking about A-Rod after coming off the worst season ever? There's a problem with that picture >.>
              Youre right but, Arod is a Yankee, and were living in a Yankee universe. Also everyone thought hed be breaking the HR record or had a decent shot at doing so.

No wonder Bart was throwing 2 seamers at 96mph with insane movement. haha

Comment

Youre right but, Arod is a Yankee, and were living in a Yankee universe. Also everyone thought hed be breaking the HR record or had a decent shot at doing so.

No wonder Bart was throwing 2 seamers at 96mph with insane movement. haha
                Actually, funny you bring that up. Cuz remember that controversy about his surgery? They had it filmed and everything. Crazy that this now comes up lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Really hope we dont lose Cruz.

Comment

• Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Comment

Whats everyone doing this weekend?
                      get wasted, good and proper, to make me forget about my work week. lol

actually tmrw got a ton of stuff going on....my brother (yes this is weird since we're Italian) is really into bagpipes. And there's a fundraiser tmrw at the local irish pub that all the local pipe bands are doing. $20 gets you a pint glass, all you can drink.
                      and then I got a work event of sorts....well, just us meeting up to drink....at another bar afterwards

Sunday....idk, i dont really even care about the superbowl, but i assume i'll watch it lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I hate not being Champions.

Comment

I hate not being Champions.
                          Tell me about it.....

We totally could have beat both those teams last night! =P
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

get wasted, good and proper, to make me forget about my work week. lol

actually tmrw got a ton of stuff going on....my brother (yes this is weird since we're Italian) is really into bagpipes. And there's a fundraiser tmrw at the local irish pub that all the local pipe bands are doing. $20 gets you a pint glass, all you can drink.
                            and then I got a work event of sorts....well, just us meeting up to drink....at another bar afterwards

Sunday....idk, i dont really even care about the superbowl, but i assume i'll watch it lol
                            Thats awesome. I really enjoy them. Does he rock a kilt?

Comment

Thats awesome. I really enjoy them. Does he rock a kilt?
                              He's not in the band yet. He's taking the lessons, and once they deem him fit, whoever next leaves the bands, a set of pipes are left to him.

He was telling me that it costs between $4-5k to outfit each member. thats crazy!!! That's why they have the fundraisers. So eventually he'll rock the kilt, lmao
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• A lot of ppl are saying Simms did a horrible job last night. No longer elite????

I thought he did fine....Dont know what everyones *****ing about.

Comment

Working...
                                X