This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    A lot of ppl are saying Simms did a horrible job last night. No longer elite????

I thought he did fine....Dont know what everyones *****ing about.
    huh?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      huh?
      In reese we trust put up a thing saying a lot people thought simms did a horrible job of commentating

Comment

• I thought the oreo commercial was the funniest. "fiiiiire"

Comment

I thought the oreo commercial was the funniest. "fiiiiire"
          I dont remember alot of them. I loved the Deion Sanders NFL commercial though. that was good. Dude is still a beast it seems.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• God damn Beyonce using all those lights

Comment

• The lone ranger movie looked good. Fast furious 2001240813457139045 not so much

Comment

The lone ranger movie looked good. Fast furious 2001240813457139045 not so much
                lol, I like those movies!! I'm not into cars really...I mean, I am....but not like a tuner or anything lame like that. The 2nd one was the worst **** of all time, but, the others are definitely entertaining!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The lone ranger movie looked good. Fast furious 2001240813457139045 not so much
                  That fast and furious movie looked like steaming trash, I agree about the Lone Rangers movie and even the Oz movie looked decent. Overall the commercials were crap but at least the game was entertaining and the blackout got everyone EXTRA drunk, LOL
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

God damn Beyonce using all those lights
                    Its that dang obommers fault!!!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• oh, One of the commercials....dont recall what it was even about.....some SUV was playing the Skee-Lo song...had me laughing cuz my buddy and I were just talking about him the other day. "I wish I was a little bit talllllllerrrrr, i wish i was a balllllllerrrrr, wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her"
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        oh, One of the commercials....dont recall what it was even about.....some SUV was playing the Skee-Lo song...had me laughing cuz my buddy and I were just talking about him the other day. "I wish I was a little bit talllllllerrrrr, i wish i was a balllllllerrrrr, wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her"
                        LOL, yes!!!

It was a car commercial where everyone in the family got a wish and at the end that old school classic came on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          Its that dang obommers fault!!!

Shes hot, but highly over rated. The amount of attention shes been getting since her lip sang is rediculous. But she can do no wrong in the medias eyes, just like your king

Comment

LOL, yes!!!

It was a car commercial where everyone in the family got a wish and at the end that old school classic came on.
                            haha yea that one was good.

Comment

Shes hot, but highly over rated. The amount of attention shes been getting since her lip sang is rediculous. But she can do no wrong in the medias eyes, just like your king
                              Even though she just popped out a baby she was damned hot, halftime shows other than Prince sucked for the most part.

And you're right, my King can do no wrong

Comment

That fast and furious movie looked like steaming trash, I agree about the Lone Rangers movie and even the Oz movie looked decent. Overall the commercials were crap but at least the game was entertaining and the blackout got everyone EXTRA drunk, LOL
                                I must have missed the lone ranger one. I will check it out later. I agree, the Oz one looked pretty cool though.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X