Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You were taught well. Going to the is much more fun than watching on tv. What stadium did you see the in?
    Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular Field.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular Field.
      Always wanted to see Wrigley.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular Field.
        I'd love to check out Wrigley. I'd also like to check out Camden Yards
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • I honestly had a lot more fun at Wrigley than I did U.S. Cellular. If you're ever in Chicago you should definitely check it out.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I'd love to check out Wrigley. I'd also like to check out Camden Yards
            Yea Im told Camden is beautiful. Want to see PNCpark as well. The city skyline in the outfield is awesome.

            Comment


            • The Chicago Cubs bring losing to a whole new level.
              Last time the Cubs won a Championship Theodore Roosevelt was the President.
              Henry Ford developed the first Model T automobile.

              Giants fan since the early 80s

              Comment


              • It doesn't even take that long to get to Baltimore really, but Camden is like right smack in the middle of the ghetto my buddy told me. That's just 2nd hand obviously, so I don't know that, but im sure it happens.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                  The Chicago Cubs bring losing to a whole new level.
                  Last time the Cubs won a Championship Theodore Roosevelt was the President.
                  Henry Ford developed the first Model T automobile.
                  interesting facts! lol

                  When I was a kid, my dad used to use a henry ford quote when I wanted something else for dinner than what my mother made. he would say "You can have the model T in any color you want, so long as it's black"

                  I remember random **** from back then.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • It's just NFL for me. Other American sports are losing their charm.


                    I do enjoy soccer though, and always follow the World cup and Eurocup seasons.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      It doesn't even take that long to get to Baltimore really, but Camden is like right smack in the middle of the ghetto my buddy told me. That's just 2nd hand obviously, so I don't know that, but im sure it happens.
                      **** be straight Gangsta in the B

                      Comment


                      • hey guys ...how many of u have used torrents.....I'm wondering how safe it is and such.....looking at some older games I'd like to try....can anyone fill me in on it

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          hey guys ...how many of u have used torrents.....I'm wondering how safe it is and such.....looking at some older games I'd like to try....can anyone fill me in on it
                          Kickasstorrents.com
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            **** be straight Gangsta in the B
                            anyone who has watched the wire knows how crazy b-more is, son....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Kickasstorrents.com
                              NO!!!! **** that website. I just got my first MPAA notice since like 2005 after using that site.

                              On 2nd thought, if youre trying to get old PC games, I dont see any real harm in that. Nobody actually looks to see if ppl are downloading old games lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                NO!!!! **** that website. I just got my first MPAA notice since like 2005 after using that site.On 2nd thought, if youre trying to get old PC games, I dont see any real harm in that. Nobody actually looks to see if ppl are downloading old games lol
                                LOL really? That sucks. I've downloaded dozens of movies and TV shows from there. Maybe I should stop...
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X