Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • for kasemoney hahahaa

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      B, I forgot to tell you. I'm getting a lil yellow lab puppy at the end of the month!!

      We gon' name her Ella
      Awesome JP they are great dogs and so much fun... I like the name ...post a pick when you get her man....We just had one of our yellows get her/ passed " the therapy dog" test... "Sadie".... My wife wants to take her around to some hospitals and nursing homes from time to time ... Happy for you and good luck !

      ps...I found an old Quake 2 game I had around here for years I never played, pretty good shoot'em up game !

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I love playing that game but I always guess the wrong hand.
        and you go hungry

        Comment


        • Originally posted by byron View Post
          Awesome JP they are great dogs and so much fun... I like the name ...post a pick when you get her man....We just had one of our yellows get her/ passed " the therapy dog" test... "Sadie".... My wife wants to take her around to some hospitals and nursing homes from time to time ... Happy for you and good luck !

          ps...I found an old Quake 2 game I had around here for years I never played, pretty good shoot'em up game !
          You like any new games? I recommend the Mass Effect series. Its 3rd person but a great rpg/shooter with a great story. Im playing the new Max Payne3, thats pretty good as well.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by byron View Post
            Awesome JP they are great dogs and so much fun... I like the name ...post a pick when you get her man....We just had one of our yellows get her/ passed " the therapy dog" test... "Sadie".... My wife wants to take her around to some hospitals and nursing homes from time to time ... Happy for you and good luck !

            ps...I found an old Quake 2 game I had around here for years I never played, pretty good shoot'em up game !
            Awww thats nice, MH gets to see one of your dogs...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by byron View Post
              Awesome JP they are great dogs and so much fun... I like the name ...post a pick when you get her man....We just had one of our yellows get her/ passed " the therapy dog" test... "Sadie".... My wife wants to take her around to some hospitals and nursing homes from time to time ... Happy for you and good luck !

              ps...I found an old Quake 2 game I had around here for years I never played, pretty good shoot'em up game !
              When I get home, I'll post the picture she text me last night
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                You like any new games? I recommend the Mass Effect series. Its 3rd person but a great rpg/shooter with a great story. Im playing the new Max Payne3, thats pretty good as well.
                yeah I do... this pc has an on board vid card that won't handle most of the new stuff...I did by an x-box last year and its still in the box...one of these days I'll upgrade this pc with one that has htmi input "which is what the throught I did when i got this one" Some how I screwed up...I want everything at my desk.....watch and record football when I want....hit the gmb and such...and do some gaming ..all in one as they say



                I got one of the mass effect games when i got the x box
                Last edited by byron; 02-06-2013, 03:09 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  When I get home, I'll post the picture she text me last night
                  cool !

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    yeah I do... this pc has an on board vid card that won't handle most of the new stuff...I did by an x-box last year and its still in the box...one of these days I'll upgrade this pc with one that has htmi input "which is what the throught I did when i got this one" Some how I screwed up...I want everything at my desk.....watch and record football when I want....hit the gmb and such...and do some gaming ..all in one as they say



                    I got one of the mass effect games when i got the x box

                    oooo those mass effect games are sick!

                    they are based off this old xbox Star Wars series called Knights of the Old Republic. alot of fun.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Currently I'm playing Saints Row: Third, and replaying Red Dead Redemption (for the 3rd time). RDR is probably one of top 3 games I've ever played. It's like watching a really really good movie where the characters actually evoke emotion. Love that game
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Cuts are happening ......

                        Comment


                        • Who do you think is getting cut next? I think it's Diehl..
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • yea diehl. hope we keep webster

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Who do you think is getting cut next? I think it's Diehl..
                              yea there is a good chance of that happening....probably nobodys got the ball to tell him ! ......obvious other woud be TT other than that idk ...one thing I've been saying for a long time we have a lot of players that can't stay healtly for one reason or another.....You can't pay big bucks for 1/2 season play not with the cap the way it is ....The new Cba was a pay cut for the players to me its just starting to kick in....they fudged the numbers all they could now comes the cuts to the older higher payed players.....jm 2cents on the matter......

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                yea there is a good chance of that happening....probably nobodys got the ball to tell him ! ......obvious other woud be TT other than that idk ...one thing I've been saying for a long time we have a lot of players that can't stay healtly for one reason or another.....You can't pay big bucks for 1/2 season play not with the cap the way it is ....The new Cba was a pay cut for the players to me its just starting to kick in....they fudged the numbers all they could now comes the cuts to the older higher payed players.....jm 2cents on the matter......
                                We should have cut TT last year, but everyone jumped me when I said it lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X