Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will mark Osi Umenyiora's final day as a member of the New York Giants. His contract voids at 4:01 PM EST.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I liked AC but its literally the same bloody game every year without much change. I want to play the new one cause Im liking to tomahawk. Never beat AC revalations cause it became to repetitive. And then I see this "king Washington" crap and that killed my mood immediately.
        you missed my point....i just used AC as an example. I loved AC 2, so i bought Brotherhood and Revelations. Didnt beat them....actually i never opened revelations yet lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I have numerous times but if you like I will again.

Never sends more than 4, except for the last game of the season
          Corners are always 8-10 yards of their receiver.
          leaving the middle completely open constantly
          Rbs coming out of the flats kill us constantly
          Slants kill us constantly
          Opposing teams make Big plays. We were worst in the league against big plays. Behind the dreaded Raiders.
          3rd year here, players still dont know where theyre suppose to be ( alot of blame should go to players but when it keeps happening......do something!)
          we never jam receivers at the line
          They cant stop the run
          they cant stop the pass

Perry lets the offense dictate what hes going to do. If i get into a fight or play any competitive sport with you, Im not thinking about what youre going to do, Im thinking about what IM going to do. Once you start thinking about the other guys actions/motives, ya ****ed cause youre second guessing yourself.

Besides the superbowl run, explain why you think this defense is a good fit for this team
          1.We typically don't flood the backfield cause other than Prince nobody could cover a WR or TE or RB 1 on 1.
          2. I agree with you on the lack of press coverage especially because that's when Webster was at his best, not the zone scheme
          3/4. If we had some decent cover LBs then this wouldn't happen, cause our guys are there just 2 steps behind.
          5. Slants kill us cause we are playing off the line and not jamming opposing WRs so the slant is perfect for opposing teams
          6 The big plays I don't know what to tell you, KP lost a step so half of our over the top help was 10 steps behind at all time

Im not happy with our Defense but I feel that we need to change personel on many levels, but at least we're not the jets
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            you missed my point....i just used AC as an example. I loved AC 2, so i bought Brotherhood and Revelations. Didnt beat them....actually i never opened revelations yet lol
            Nah i got it i was just commenting on how AC is the same every year.

Comment

• Do you think either of the Ryans could run a solid 4-3? one of my jet friends wants a 4-3

Comment

And then I see this "king Washington" crap and that killed my mood immediately.
                Yeah wth is that about??

Comment

• So now Osi is gone, so who do we have left on Defense?

JPP, Tuck (maybe cut?), Kiwi (at which position?), Prince, Webster (maybe cut?), and Rolle??

Then a bunch of unprovens and bench players like Hoseley, Coe, Tryon, Kuhn, Herzlich, Hill, JQ Williams

... Well at least its hockey season
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpo9ldQfn3I

"Punisha be taking out all ya stupid heros"

ahhh the good ol days,

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                      So now Osi is gone, so who do we have left on Defense?

JPP, Tuck (maybe cut?), Kiwi (at which position?), Prince, Webster (maybe cut?), and Rolle??

Then a bunch of unprovens and bench players like Hoseley, Coe, Tryon, Kuhn, Herzlich, Hill, JQ Williams

... Well at least its hockey season
                      I like it man. Reese is trimmin the fat off. Still got Tracey ojomo or whatever. They need another DT and well be good on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                        Yeah wth is that about??
                        No clue man

Comment

We have to cut and sign or restructure his contract cause his skills have gone down hill but that would leave us with Prince who is excellent, Hoesley who the jury is still out on, Coe and Tryon are dimebacks at best. We need Webby or a top 2 round talent CB that can step in and play from the opener . The way the league is heading with its pass happy ways, we need the best CBs that we can get to stand a chance with these offenses that are gonna toss it all day
                          Coe plays for the Cowboys.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I like it man. Reese is trimmin the fat off. Still got Tracey ojomo or whatever. They need another DT and well be good on the line.
                            We are not set on the line, we got Linval Joseph, JPP and at this point I don't even count Tuck cause he's been playing so terribly. We need help at DT and DE, more so DT though, Marvin Austin is a bust, Kuhn is totally unproven and after them there is literally nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Coe plays for the Cowboys.
                              You play for the cowboys

Comment

You play for the cowboys
                                lol, comeback of the year!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X