This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    That awkward moment when your mom texts you "When's the Pro Bowl?"....
    even more awkward when you realize she may have actually wanted to watch it for some reason......
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      even more awkward when you realize she may have actually wanted to watch it for some reason......
      I converted her to "Cruzism".
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I converted her to "Cruzism".
        I'm not a religious guy....but, if I were, I think I could get behind that...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Some weekend action, wow. Thread aint dead yet

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Some weekend action, wow. Thread aint dead yet
            new additions kept things alive a little! We'll take what we can get!! lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Looking at 2012 charger r/t or a challenger r/t. If not Im might go with an 09 infiniti fx35, I want something new though. Dont trust used.

Comment

• Hoods look really long on the new Fx35s, right?

Im torn between leasing and buying too.

Comment

Looking at 2012 charger r/t or a challenger r/t. If not Im might go with an 09 infiniti fx35, I want something new though. Dont trust used.
                  buyin new is soooo stupid....you and I could buy the same car....but if mine was driven off the lot, im paying 10k less.

new cars are a terrible investment unless you have a dealer knock massive amounts off the price.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• that car is gross. lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

buyin new is soooo stupid....you and I could buy the same car....but if mine was driven off the lot, im paying 10k less.

new cars are a terrible investment unless you have a dealer knock massive amounts off the price.
                      I lease. and have for many years now.
                      If you buy a car you need to keep it for a long while for it to be worthwhile financially.
                      I get sick of my cars after a few years. Right now my Honda is 2
                      1/2 years old and I'm getting a new one in a month or 2.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

that car is gross. lol
                        The older ones are nice. Hood looks stupid now.

Comment

The older ones are nice. Hood looks stupid now.
                          Problem with older cars is the lack of technology. I've gotten used to the new stuff. Blue tooth linking, I pod access etc.....
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            If you buy a car you need to keep it for a long while for it to be worthwhile financially.
                            Yea I feel like im the same way. I also dont want to blow all my savings on buying a nice car when I can just lease a nice one get another nice one when Im tired of it. What car are you looking at??

Comment

Yea, I've actually done some research on lease programs, sometimes on Slickdeals.net they post lease deals, and these "mathematicians"(jk...just some regular geeks) did some number crunching, and there are ways to find out if you are saving or losing money on a lease.

There are some cases where you can spend significantly less leasing then owning/financing. It's all about the monethly payment they let you have though. (that's somewhat obvious).
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Problem with older cars is the lack of technology. I've gotten used to the new stuff. Blue tooth linking, I pod access etc.....
                                this is a bit strange. here you are saying that you like those things, gotten use to them, etc.

and me? I couldn't care less about any of that **** lol.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X