X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its the new watergate scandal Daven!! lol The media is such ****,
    There is a commentator of Fox News named Kirsten Powers. She is more left than Ted Kennedy. But she is my favorite liberal on TV by a mile.

She was on yesterday and was asked why this water bottle thing has become such a big deal and her answer was "because the media is a bunch of 14 year olds".
    It means more coming from a left winger.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      He's the guy who listens to Howard Stern because he hates him so much.

He hates politics...but every time it's brought up in this thread he jumps into the discussion expecting to shut people down or something, then when he realizes he's in over his head he gets all annoyed and blames us for killing the thread.

he also generally tends to do something like that fist bump thing, he thinks he's making a grand exit, "haha isnt this fist bump awesome, well enough of this" type thing but he doesn't realize how much **** like that fist bump bothers other people so he's not making a funny exit from the discussion he's actually lighting a fire...which was not what he intended so it takes him off guard and he gets angry :P

actually I'm surprised he didn't use the Rubio water thing, that **** pisses me off so much.
      Well lets not gang up on him. We ARE all MB buddies.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Well lets not gang up on him. We ARE all MB buddies.
        Like I haven't taken my fair share of crap, cmon, Pez knows I love him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          There is a commentator of Fox News named Kirsten Powers. She is more left than Ted Kennedy. But she is my favorite liberal on TV by a mile.

She was on yesterday and was asked why this water bottle thing has become such a big deal and her answer was "because the media is a bunch of 14 year olds".
          It means more coming from a left winger.
          I can agree with that. media reports dumb things.

most normal ppl dont care about that. i watched half of the rubio thing, and i'll cut the guy slack. you only have SO much time to prepare for a rebuttal of sorts, so soon after the SOTU. that said, he said the same rehashed **** that always comes out. obama said the same thigns he said in the campaign, and rubio said the same **** he said at the rnc.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            He's the guy who listens to Howard Stern because he hates him so much.

He hates politics...but every time it's brought up in this thread he jumps into the discussion expecting to shut people down or something, then when he realizes he's in over his head he gets all annoyed and blames us for killing the thread.

he also generally tends to do something like that fist bump thing, he thinks he's making a grand exit, "haha isnt this fist bump awesome, well enough of this" type thing but he doesn't realize how much **** like that fist bump bothers other people so he's not making a funny exit from the discussion he's actually lighting a fire...which was not what he intended so it takes him off guard and he gets angry :P

actually I'm surprised he didn't use the Rubio water thing, that **** pisses me off so much.
            it was none of those things. I thought it was a funny gif, and i thought i portrayed what we do here, and posted it.

so who's reading too far in what, now?? sounds like you guys are.

no matter HOW you wanna look at it. you guys do gang up on me. not intentionally always....but its true. and the fact that 3 conservatives take over this thread DOES murder the thread. nobody wants to come here and sift through it. even the regular posters dont come here anymore. im sure they wouldnt wanna participate either.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• going to lunch. cafe across the street has a bangin' chicken cordon bleu lunch special today.

that's a hash in the W column today.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                it was none of those things. I thought it was a funny gif, and i thought i portrayed what we do here, and posted it.

so who's reading too far in what, now?? sounds like you guys are.

no matter HOW you wanna look at it. you guys do gang up on me. not intentionally always....but its true. and the fact that 3 conservatives take over this thread DOES murder the thread. nobody wants to come here and sift through it. even the regular posters dont come here anymore. im sure they wouldnt wanna participate either.
                We might gang up on you unintentionally with politics. But thats it. I bust your balls on my own accord

Comment

• anyone doing anything on this stupid day?

Comment

anyone doing anything on this stupid day?
                    taking a nap, playing video games, and texting desperate girls (just kidding, im not that low lmao)
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

anyone doing anything on this stupid day?
                      Homework
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

taking a nap, playing video games, and texting desperate girls (just kidding, im not that low lmao)
                        I had a cute little fatty come in the store yesterday selling a quartz countertop brand, after she was done talking I was like "ouhh i like your necklace" she got all red "omg thank youuuu, my daughter gave it to me." Then whipped out her business card mad quick and underlined her cell and said you can call me anytime you want and gave me a look. The girl I work with broke my balls relentlessly. lol Im practicing!! seeing if i still got it.

Comment

I had a cute little fatty come in the store yesterday selling a quartz countertop brand, after she was done talking I was like "ouhh i like your necklace" she got all red "omg thank youuuu, my daughter gave it to me." Then whipped out her business card mad quick and underlined her cell and said you can call me anytime you want and gave me a look. The girl I work with broke my balls relentlessly. lol Im practicing!! seeing if i still got it.
                          hahaha that poor girl was lonely as ****, man. that's a charity case. I will fully support any decision you make this evening. she asked for it, technically.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• btw....lol......"cute little fatty" lmao
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hahaha that poor girl was lonely as ****, man. that's a charity case. I will fully support any decision you make this evening. she asked for it, technically.
                              She wasnt thaaat fat. maybe a buck 40, buck 50. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Homework
                                No lovas?

Comment

Working...
                                X