Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ughhh I have to wait for a rep to teach me something on this design program before I go home. when some one doesnt tell you when theyre coming is a huge pet pev of mine. Or the ill be there in an hour and im sitting her for 2. raaaghh

Comment

• I'm so proud of myself for what i just did at work lol

i"ve been training this girl who is seemingly ******ed, and obnoxious. a deadly combination. She has to assist as many ppl as possible so that the exposure helps her in the long run.

Today my buddy says, hey can you come cover the front so i can go to lunch? yep sure, be there in a sec...
      2 minutes go by, my trainee and her fat stupid face are standing next to him "so umm did you uhh like want me to be up here, so in case it gets busy you can take members?"....my buddy behind her, silently laughing while staring at me....

wtf? im like..."ummm no, that's what YOURE here for. I don't need the exposure. I've worked here 8 years...."
      and then immediately i snapped into P.Diddy(Sergio) from Get him To the Greek:

"ohh ohhhh yall think this meeting is for me!?!?! Nahh....naahhhhh THIS IS FOR YALL!!!! I got 8 houses....I got 13 cookaroos ('14 sir')....FOURTEEN COOKAROOS!!! Ima be fine....ima be just fine..."

Ballsy move, fatty.....good luck in the real world.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I'm so proud of myself for what i just did at work lol

i"ve been training this girl who is seemingly ******ed, and obnoxious. a deadly combination. She has to assist as many ppl as possible so that the exposure helps her in the long run.

Today my buddy says, hey can you come cover the front so i can go to lunch? yep sure, be there in a sec...
        2 minutes go by, my trainee and her fat stupid face are standing next to him "so umm did you uhh like want me to be up here, so in case it gets busy you can take members?"....my buddy behind her, silently laughing while staring at me....

wtf? im like..."ummm no, that's what YOURE here for. I don't need the exposure. I've worked here 8 years...."
        and then immediately i snapped into P.Diddy(Sergio) from Get him To the Greek:

"ohh ohhhh yall think this meeting is for me!?!?! Nahh....naahhhhh THIS IS FOR YALL!!!! I got 8 houses....I got 13 cookaroos ('14 sir')....FOURTEEN COOKAROOS!!! Ima be fine....ima be just fine..."

Ballsy move, fatty.....good luck in the real world.
        You fired her? I cant tell you how happy i am since we got rid of one of our employees. Seriously the dumbest person Iv ever met.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You fired her? I cant tell you how happy i am since we got rid of one of our employees. Seriously the dumbest person Iv ever met.
          nah i dont have the authority. im gonna send her off and she'll get axed shortly after though. we all kinda know it.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            nah i dont have the authority. im gonna send her off and she'll get axed shortly after though. we all kinda know it.
            Such a big heart.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Such a big heart.
              yeaaaa well...she doesnt take much interest in job apparently.....she doesnt try. so, not my problem.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Such a big heart.
                haha. well if shes not making anyone elses job easier.....

Comment

haha. well if shes not making anyone elses job easier.....
                  Bought a new car today. Very pumped up. Picking it up on Saturday.

Comment

Bought a new car today. Very pumped up. Picking it up on Saturday.
                    Congrats man. 2 door Accord??

Should be getting mine within the next month or 2. Im also very pumped!!

Comment

Congrats man. 2 door Accord??

Should be getting mine within the next month or 2. Im also very pumped!!
                      Yes. Just in time for summer.

Comment

Yes. Just in time for summer.
                        bought or lease? Theyre really nice looking.

Comment

bought or lease? Theyre really nice looking.
                          3 year lease. I always lease anymore. This is my fourth lease in 4 cars.

Comment

• I've been pondering over who has the worst signature on the boards.

I'm gonna go with Rudy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              I've been pondering over who has the worst signature on the boards.

I'm gonna go with Rudy's.
                              Lol..uh..
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• yaaaaoooo
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X