X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You two will fit in juussst fine
    Like Morehead and Pizzey.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

MH hates Eli, claims to "like him just fine" but we all know the truth. He has a huge crush on Simms and is a bit bitter Elis shattering all his records.
      MH hates no man.
      But I am definitely a Phil Cultist.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Day 39 of training....still no sign of hope. The crew's morale is low. failure imminent....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          MH hates no man.But I am definitely a Phil Cultist.
          That was the answer to my question. Thanks.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You two will fit in juussst fine
            uHmmmm deff not

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              uHmmmm deff not
              oh, what, now we're not good enough for you?!?!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                oh, what, now we're not good enough for you?!?!
                Who is "we"? I'm talking about Rusty and I haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Who is "we"? I'm talking about Rusty and I haha
                  Dezz said you guys would fit in just fine here.

there goes that dirty mind of yours again.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Dezz said you guys would fit in just fine here. there goes that dirty mind of yours again.....
                    I misread

Comment

Day 39 of training....still no sign of hope. The crew's morale is low. failure imminent....
                      lol If shes THAT bad Id say something. Cant have someone incompetent, it rubs off on every one else.

Comment

lol If shes THAT bad Id say something. Cant have someone incompetent, it rubs off on every one else.
                        I have, multiple times. There's no immediate resolution unfortunately. something that alot of ppl dont understand is how expensive it is to train each employee. they dont like to give up. which is fine, i guess....except i just dont think that should be on me. It's going to burn everyone out, and its not fair to anyone involved.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

truck prices have gotten ridiculous. my brother bought an 04 Silverado about 5-6 years ago, ran great....wanted to upgrade but then saw what trucks were going for. holy ****! lol...

he stepped in **** last year though, new job with company called Camo Pollution Control....they do privatized water dept. municipality type work/sewage treatment etc.....they GAVE him a 2010 F250 utility truck. It's liked a $50,000 truck. ridiculous lol
                          My sister bf just bought a nice big big *** 2010 chevy for like 25000. an amazing deal but it only get 11 mpg. lmao. **** that.

Comment

My sister bf just bought a nice big big *** 2010 chevy for like 25000. an amazing deal but it only get 11 mpg. lmao. **** that.
                            thats so ridiculous that a 3 year rold truck costs 25k....thats what we were talking about earlier. MADNESS!!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I was just reading that the beaches of Normandy scene in Saving Private Ryan is one of the most expensive filmed scenes ever.

Man, that movie had some brutal ****....what a great film
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I was just reading that the beaches of Normandy scene in Saving Private Ryan is one of the most expensive filmed scenes ever.

Man, that movie had some brutal ****....what a great film
                                Im sure it was. Even the end of the scene when the major or whatever is giving Hanks his new orders to find Ryan. There had to be thousands of guys in costume, the landing craft, ships, trucks, those blimp things that stop artillery shells.

I saw a behind the scene thing to Band of Brothers. That was cool. A lot of the heavy weapons were made of rubber. Recreating a lot of the tanks was tough. The Bastogne episode was filmed in a huge hanger. took them months to decorate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X